Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Mike and I'm in the market for a G8 so I'm here for some research. Currently own a 2009 Mustang GT and I just had a kid, let's just say that it makes putting a 2 month old in a back seat more than....interesting. I have found that the 4 doors of the G8 GT may make my life easier while still having the performance that I so desparately need in life. As soon as I sell the Mustang I'll be posting pics of my G8...until then, RESEARCH!

·
Official Top Gear Addict
177 Posts
Cool you're local! Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome and you wait till you have a 4DOOR that will send a few ponys to the glue factory........

·
Premium Member
4,765 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I also bought my G8 updating from a C5 right after my son was born. The G8 works great, car seats fit with room & a big ass jogging stroller fits in the trunk. I think it's a great "family" car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also bought my G8 updating from a C5 right after my son was born. The G8 works great, car seats fit with room & a big ass jogging stroller fits in the trunk. I think it's a great "family" car.
This is what I was hoping to hear!! I'll always love Mustangs but I really don't hate on anything, if it's fast, I like it! The G8 has always been a sharp looking car and you can't argue with the LS engine.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to the G8 future!

·
Arrival
183 Posts
The biggest question is....

What G8 color group are you going to be a part of?

Can't go wrong with black!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Welcome and do tell on the color!

And if you're Mustang is modded, I wanna take a peek.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'm also from Schaumburg. Welcome to the g8 community!

·
Car RamRod
1,795 Posts
I'm not sure about PLACING children in the back seat, but it's a lot easier CREATING children in the back seat (vs the stang!)!!!

:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts