Discussion Starter #1

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
That was frickin awesome!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Damn, know who you pick a fight with. The guy would have gotten away with just beating the girl down but had to then taunt another guy... Know when to run people, know when to run.

Justice always comes back for ya one way or another, funny how quickly justice came this time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
HAHA! Love it.

I am pretty sure that guy who suckered punched the chick was probably pushing 250lbs. Huerta fights at or around 155lbs.......that is some serious confidence (also pronounced "balls") to run down a freaking linebacker sized dude and beat him unconscious. :punch:

Side note: This article seriously pisses me off. The writer bashes on Huerta for abusing his UFC abilities, and says people should not condone violence in any form. Are you kidding me?!?! The guy almost took the head of a defenseless girl straight off her shoulders! Huerta simply did what 99% of men in this world are too cowardly and sheepish to do themselves. Guy deserves whatever he gets for cheap shotting a girl. /endrant :)

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
geesh, what terrible video stability, I got dizzy watching that. :slap:

·
Registered
655 Posts
HAHA! Love it.

I am pretty sure that guy who suckered punched the chick was probably pushing 250lbs. Huerta fights at or around 155lbs.......that is some serious confidence (also pronounced "balls") to run down a freaking linebacker sized dude and beat him unconscious. :punch:

Side note: This article seriously pisses me off. The writer bashes on Huerta for abusing his UFC abilities, and says people should not condone violence in any form. Are you kidding me?!?! The guy almost took the head of a defenseless girl straight off her shoulders! Huerta simply did what 99% of men in this world are too cowardly and sheepish to do themselves. Guy deserves whatever he gets for cheap shotting a girl. /endrant :)
Theres always gonna be pus..... like that.

·
Registered
295 Posts
HAHA! Love it.

Huerta was one of my favorite fighters before this. The guy fights with no fear and never quits, obviously....LOL

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA! Love it.

100% correct there...

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Why is anyone hating on Huerta? Some HUGE moron blind sides some girl and knocks her down and thats cool? Huerta does the same thing to him and its not right?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Huerta simply did what 99% of men in this world are too cowardly and sheepish to do themselves.
Considering the size of the guy, you can consider me a coward.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
:slap:

First off its a 6'3+ 250lbs+ man hitting a small woman when she is not looking :slap:. When Huerta & the suspect are gonna engage they are facing each other like men.

If someone knocks out your wife,mom,sister or daughter out dont trip I have there back cause by the sounds of it you would probably pick FLIGHT instead of FIGHT :judge:

Hitting a woman is just not right I dont care how you see.:bs:

Try re-reading what I said I think you missed something. I was refering to those who are giving the dude a hard time for defending the girl. I think he did the right thing.

Not sure how you could have possibly confused what I was saying but I hope this clears it up.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Try re-reading what I said I think you missed something. I was refering to those who are giving the dude a hard time for defending the girl. I think he did the right thing.

Not sure how you could have possibly confused what I was saying but I hope this clears it up.
I stand corrected....:slap:

Fixed

·
Registered
416 Posts
too bad there wasnt better footage.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
while i think the guy who sucker punched the girl is a douche, it doesn't condone beating him to a bloody pulp (u can hear his buddy yelling his name, prolly to prevent a bloodbath) - his attack was caught on video and that was sufficient to lock him up. but huerta's actions were videotaped too, so he's gonna be booked as well. both should be locked up imo, sorry. he might be smaller, but he knows he's a lethal weapon w/ his skills and that takes self control.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I stood up to a guy who was beating the hell out of this chick on bar road when I was stationed in Japan. Had the guy pinned up against the wall and the chick hit me over the head with a bottle... when the cops showed up she said I was trying to kill her husband and they thought I was the one that beat her down! Thank god for cameras and witnesses. I'd still help out again though, shows how dumb i am lol. Oh and I'm sure Huerta is gonna get busted for that... sadly

Some of these jackasses have been watching too much Jersey Shore...SMH

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Why is anyone hating on Huerta? Some HUGE moron blind sides some girl and knocks her down and thats cool? Huerta does the same thing to him and its not right?
Indeed, good question. There are way too many bleeding heart limp-wrists in this world! I'm betting the writer's attitude would change mighty quickly if it was his woman who got smacked.

The big tough guy who hit the chick probably thought he looked all macho... maybe getting laid out will help his perspective :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Huerta will not be charged (that has been reported). The big guy has been identified as a collegiate football player.

The guy deserved every bit of any beating he got. If everyone in that crowd stomped on him after he did such a despicable thing like that he deserves it.

The identity of the woman puncher is former starting Univ. of Texas Linebacker Rashad Bobino, who last played for the Longhorns in 2008, was the individual who punched the unidentified woman from behind as seen in theTMZ.com video.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts