Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an aeroforce interceptor and I want to read trans temp. Do i need a sensor kit? On their website it says that the gauges allow you to read any of the parameters that are transmitted to the obd2. I know that you can see trans temp in Celsius in engineering mode so it has to be broadcasting through the obd2 right? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I haven't used the aeroforce interceptor on a G8 before, but you should be able to see trans temp on it. It is available via OBD2, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
It should read it. I had a set on one of my GXPs.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Yeah, you should be able to see it. It's broadcast via OBD. I can see it in Torque Pro app and HPTuners

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
it's available in the OBD stream. No need for separate sensor and power supply.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Yup. Should pick up the data.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup. Should pick up the data.
it's available in the OBD stream. No need for separate sensor and power supply.
Yeah, you should be able to see it. It's broadcast via OBD. I can see it in Torque Pro app and HPTuners
It should read it. I had a set on one of my GXPs.
I haven't used the aeroforce interceptor on a G8 before, but you should be able to see trans temp on it. It is available via OBD2, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
So after speaking with Aeroforce, we came to the conclusion that the gauges I bought (used from a friend) were not programed for gm and were lacking 30+ more parameters that I should've had. I sent them to Aeroforce to be re-programmed.

P.S. This was my first post and honestly didn't expect responses that fast. I really appreciate you guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts