Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting a few pics of some interior work that I just had done at JPM Coachworks here in Smyrna, GA. I think it came out fantastic. What do you guys think??

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
the pillars and arm rest make it a lil "busy" but all and all pretty awesome, i would get a redline shift boot in charcoal alcantara :D I have one on My Cts-V and its awesome, and i have a leather one on my g8 :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow Mack, bada**, that looks pimpin, we're all going to be drooling over it at the next C&O, you just one up'd Eric's car.

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow Mack, bada**, that looks pimpin, we're all going to be drooling over it at the next C&O, you just one up'd Eric's car.
LOL thanks bro! Main diff is mine is all show, and Eric's is all GOOOO!!! :gears:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Holy flatulence!!

Those inserts look damn good!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Lookin nice. Sold on this idea . Also curious. How much ?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Way to take the jump on something different and I think it looks fantastic!
It's hard to tell from the pictures, but did you get the back seats finished as well?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
If I didn't have two tone seats, I'd be putting this on my wish list.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Steering wheel needs alcantra love too...

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Steering wheel needs alcantra love too...
Absolutely! Steering wheel, shifter and maybe door arm rests are next.

·
****cray
2,199 Posts
looks great. need the steering wheel and headliner done,
and that would finish it off nicely.

what was the cost on all of that..?

·
Registered
366 Posts
so sexy

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the kind words guys. This was definitely stage one and I can't wait to finish it up with some more Alcantara. To be quite honest, this type of work is not cheap. I researched options in my area thoroughly and very happy with my choice to go with JPM. These guys are incredibly professional and literally provided the best customer service I have ever experienced. That being said, all of this work was right around $1300. Far from cheap, but this isn't really the type stuff you try to save a $buck or two on. Heck, Alcantara alone is pretty expensive material, about $100 per yard. That being said, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys if you're looking for high-end interior work. Feel free to PM me if you are looking for contact details, information etc. Hopefully I'll be back here in a few months with the steering wheel, shifter and some other items covered and stitched in sweet Alcantara :)

·
The Mustang dude
1,430 Posts
that looks awesome. I'd love to do some of that in red on my car too.

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
pimp one thing i miss about my cobalt ss turbo is the alcantara seats lol

1 - 20 of 48 Posts