Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
sick man. Debadge. Trust me. Saw a black G8 shoot past me that was completely debadged (save for the arrowhead) at night. Looked BADASS. Thus, it invoked me to play catchup :)

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Car looks really nice!

I personally like the Pontiac letters and GM badges off (how mine is now) and have left the GT and G8 on with the arrow. I could also see removing only the arrow OR both the G8 and GT and leaving the arrow. Both would probably look good, but completely bare on the back is a little too clean for me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Car looks really nice!

I personally like the Pontiac letters and GM badges off (how mine is now) and have left the GT and G8 on with the arrow. I could also see removing only the arrow OR both the G8 and GT and leaving the arrow. Both would probably look good, but completely bare on the back is a little too clean for me.
Car looks good. Love the tinted tails. I agree with you though. I think it would look good if you got rid of g8 and gt and kept the arrowhead on the back.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Jackalope looking good man! Your black looks clean!
As for de-badging. I agree with Samantha I would get rid of the PONTIAC G8 GT and just leave the arrow head considering you blacked out the rest of the chrome.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
The V8 badges I feel are right for the car. They give it a nice touch!

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
Car looks great and I would de-badge the back.

·
Registered
413 Posts
You might want to think about debadging the arrowhead and Pontiac from the trunk. I just left the G8 and GT and really like how clean it made the trunk look. Maybe photoshop it first to decide a direction...

Car looks really great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts