Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well went to a dyno day...they have a mustang dyno...I was told they had the smoothing on but dont know much of the std vs SAE. My mods are volant intake with amsoil dry filter. superchips 93 tune and the solo axle backs

corrected RWHP: 350.9
corrected RWTQ: 355.7

number seemed a little high they said its a few hp above what they normally seen out of the g8s they have done prior with same mods. I will put pics and vid up shortly

awaiting my turn....just painted the grills the day prior

just got on the rollers waiting to get strapped

and of course the damn vids are to large to email...kinda pissed

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Mine dyno'd at316.8 last week at Backstreet Preformance, and only mod is a C.A.I. and HSRK. Got a Dabilo tuner coming this week. Not sure if i tune him before or after i go to the track..

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
That's what I really want to dobut gonna be real hard. But am gonna wait.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
W0W! Those are awesome numbers or somethings not quite right. I made only 8 more hp with my Vararam intake, Kooks 1 7/8 long tubes, no cats and a dyno tune. I wonder what gear they did the pulls in?

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
There's Quaker raceway just south of me. Thurs nite is street nite, starting june 6. Its just that I'm like the kid at Christmas that got a Red Ryder BB gun and can't shoot ityet!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
It dyno'd that high because its a hot white. Everybody knows white is the fastest color!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.