Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GM Enthusiast
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

GME will be doing our first official cruise of 2014 on June 21. The cruise will be...ANGELES CREST HIGHWAY!

The plan is to meet off highway 2 in La Canada and start the cruise from there. The plan is to head up past the tunnels and then do a quick photo shoot at the top. Ater that we will be returning down the mountain into the Palmdale side. The end location will be Sonics for lunch.

The meeting time will be at 8:30am sharp at a Sports Chalet parking lot. We will be beginning the cruise at 9:00 so that should put us at sonics around 1130. The perfect time for some lunch....

The meeting location is the top parking lot in front of the sport chalet. The address is:

2 chalet Dr, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011

It would be nice to see some G8s cruising together like the good ole days.

Let me know if you can make it!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sounds like good times. I'll try to make it!

Dave

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sounds like fun! I'll try and make this one.... I haven't driven the Crest in a long time!
Watch out for motorcycles and CHP!!
I'll confirm mid-week if I can go...

·
GM Enthusiast
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I happened to do a scouting trip on Sunday at 10am. Surprisingly, there was not much traffic up there. The road was clear and a great drive!

·
GM Enthusiast
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea we did the cruise. It was a lot of fun. I need to find the pictures though. We will be doing an Ojai one in October most likely. It would be great to get multiple G8s out to that one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts