Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Houston,TX
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back with another Stryker Blue 09 GT that I seen online. It has the premium & sport packages, roof, leather, etc. Dealer is asking 25,999. It isn't GM Certified or anything. I dont believe its a 09.5 either.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Where is it located....? Sounds Like one I looked at a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide App

·
Houston,TX
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chances are it was the car you looked at tgordy. It was in Kernersville, NC at a dealership. Did you take it for a test drive?

Question: Do the sunroofs on the G8 pop up at a "tilting" like position or do they only slide back and forward?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Chances are it was the car you looked at tgordy. It was in Kernersville, NC at a dealership. Did you take it for a test drive?

Question: Do the sunroofs on the G8 pop up at a "tilting" like position or do they only slide back and forward?
Yes I did look at that car. Drives very good but cosmetically I wouldn't have it.... I liked the car but upon closer inspection the noted rock chips all over the front of the car.... one of the wheels has a very noticeable circular shaped gash on one of the spokes. The rear bumper has been hit and you can see intentions from the underside of the bumper cover... had to look hard to find it the first time but after I saw it the first time I couldn't but wonder..... the key looks like it was put in a blender. And the plastic on the back of the armrest looked like it had been all scratched up....

Don't know exactly what you are looking for but it made me wonder for a car that was a 2009..... with the cosmetic other flaws just how well it had been taken care of....

Probably a fine car..... but I dang sure wouldn't pay what they were asking for it.....

Pm me if you have any more questions.

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
INSTIG8
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing