Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Another Holden rebadge...

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  rbbns99 
#1 ·
Diggin it so far. Thanks to that crazy Aussie.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Mid-size car

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks! People are definitely doing a double take, that is for sure. There are hardly any G8s in San Diego, nonetheless any Commodores :)

#6 ·
When you do a rebadge do you change the front fascia and hood as well? I am not sure I understand the concept if you don't. What would be the point in a car that is half Pontiac and half Holden in appearance? Just one of my odd thoughts.

#9 ·
Some do, some don't. Our cars are 100% Australian anyways.

#8 ·
Those crazy Aussies. Who would of thunk?!:nuts:

#11 ·
ha that looks cool, I can see someone driving up behind you and checking your car out, then reading the 'commodore' badge and just being completely confused!

#13 ·
When the us division canned the g8 we had (Aussie) too many g8front ends left over. Holden made it a limited edition. Still no effect so now it is an option.
My father in law ordered a le ssv commodore and payed extra for the privilege of a limited edition. By the time he took delivery it was an option. Needless to say he was not very happy.
Cheers boys.
Damo

#15 ·
Thanks guys! I replaced the front arrowhead with a Third Shift Studios white concept dart, so it looks all white and very clean up front. I would recommend both the TTS front and Holden rear badges! I've had more people look at it now than ever before, trust me on that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.