21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Did that void the warranty?? :slap:

·
Registered
159 Posts
The only times I see someone walk away from an accident like this is when they are drunk
Cause drunks are more relaxed at the moment of impact... the more "rag doll" you are the better off you are in a wreck.

Looks like a pretty good safety rating if they both walked away!

·
Registered
781 Posts

·
Banned
7,067 Posts
It's in the second sentence, he hit a tree.

I thought I would finally register so I could share some pics of what's left of my Camaro after hitting a tree.

·
Tin Indian
440 Posts
"Broke my back, both of my wrists, my ankle, and suffered a concussion."

Doesnt sound like he "walked" away from that one.....Probably still isnt walking yet! But yeah, glad he is alive, and its a testament to the Zeta platform and cabin rigidity.

·
What Would Jesus Drive?
1,563 Posts
I find it hard to believe the guys story that he wasn't speeding or in some way had some speed up. That kind of damage isn't from 50mph single car accident. That looks more like a head on collision with a combined speed in excess of 100, or a single car plowing into something in excess of 80mph.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I am sure that their accident reconstruction team will come up with the most logical reason that it happened. The computer will be the first tested. They can now even tell which position the throttle was when the car wrecked.
I am very happy that no one was killed, sounds like a long slow recovery period and will keep u in my prayers.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Im sure he was traveling at a pretty good clip to have that kind of damage.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
31 Participants
nadnerb
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing