Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009.1 PBM GT - 100% stock.

Premium package, sport package, sunroof, OEM roof rails.
~40,600 miles
New tires at 30,000 miles.
Couple rock chips on the hood, small scuff on the bottom of the front bumper.
Lower control arms replaced at 28,000 miles.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'd almost look into consignment. With a small dealer. These cars sell. I had a dealer tell me the other day. If you ever sell the car let him know. Easier then taking the hit on trade. You can always sell on own auto trader etc. I think 20 or high teens. Depends on how fast you might want it to go. But dealers seem to asking low 20s with that kind of milage.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
I traded my PBM G8 GT, sport, premium, sunroof in on my 2016 Charger R/T and with 99,069 miles on it they gave me $15,500 in trade!

So don't think a dealer won't give you $20,000 you just need to find one who wants to actually deal rather them screw you.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Good rule of thumb: To the average buying public what a car is worth is inversely proportional to the number of characters needed to describe its mods.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
O.P List it at 21,000. You can always go down in price.

To the hijacker. I've seen a few for sale thread here,where the owner had a ton of mods but lost out on recuperating any of the mod money. You lose your ars when you put a ton of money into a car. Just a shot in the dark but I'd say 25 . Just a guesstimate

·
Registered
3 Posts
JUST THINKING ABOUT SELLING AT THIS POINT. Any thoughts on pricing?

Modifications: Katech LS9X clutch, BC Racing coilover set, BMR suspension bushing kit, Hurst short throw shifter, "Mystery" cam from Dragon Race Eng. (don't know the grind), LT Manzo headers, Squash Performance Series 1 ULTRA Dual fuel Pump, Deatschwerks 90 lb. injectors, Procharger D1SC, MAC Autosport E85 tune by Nic. 662 RW HP and 557 RW TRQ. Scheduled to back in to MAC in a week or so to change out pulley and retune to increase boost on ProCharger - looking to get closer to 700 HP.
Additional items, satin black TSW wheels, Potenza tires (rears have about 2,000 miles on them front about 30,000 and will need replaced in another 10,000) and another set of wheels and tires for the 1/4 mile - Nitto NT5R P285/40R18 Drag Radials on matching TSW wheels on the rear and Milestar MS932 225/45R18 on Gray TSW wheels for the fronts.

Some cosmetic changes as well like halo headlights, spider taillights, all chrome and badges painted to match body color. Seriously upgraded sound system and speakers, etc. I believe I have all the original parts to go back to stock (but who the hell would want to).
List at $29K, sell @ $27.5K

1 - 10 of 10 Posts