Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get a consensus. Even after taking a test drive of the Base model G8 out of Gallagher in New Britain late last month, I still have yet to see a G8 on the roads around here.

All y'all CT G8 owners post here!

·
Son of a Dealer
200 Posts
I have mine. I have yet to pass another on the road, not counting the ones on the front line of the local dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, you live down near the shore correct?

I hope to be able to (probably now) lease one sometime this year. I suppose I may have to wait until after summer. GTP is starting to get a little iffy on me.

·
Son of a Dealer
200 Posts
Purchased from Dad's Dealer (he is the General Manager) in Stamford. He has a twin to my car on the way. He also has a Black GT 888, but I think he just sold it.
Robert Buick in Danbury has a Red GT with Cloth interior and 18" rims, he also has a Black 888 but it's a V-6.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I finally saw another G8 on the road, but only for a second. I saw a red G8 on I95 North around New Haven and I was driving on I95 South. The red is really an eye catcher even when flying past.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny you say that. I finally had my first sighting yesterday evening, driving back home from the armory.

I was on I-91 North, just getting out of New Haven and into North Haven, and lo-and-behold, an IOM GT comes right up on me and passes me (as I move from the left lane to the middle lane. This is with me at 75-80MPH btw...)

Looked to me like he had some nice new chrome 19"-20" rims with a rather deep lip, and also looked to me like he had StolenFox Axle-Backs already. (at least, his tips were the same oval tips that SF generally uses).

Great looking car, Now I just need to get back to my local dealer in New Britain as it looks like they just got a Black GT in. :boink:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally became an owner myself on Tuesday afternoon.

Black GT, Premium pack + All-Seasons. Love the car and having lots of fun driving it.

Dealer gave me fair deal (GMS-Loyalty) and my salesman was incredibly nice. Never pushy at all. It helps that I'm a repeat buyer from the dealer, but I digress.

I regularly travel Rte.5 and Rte.9, out of New Britain, work in Meriden.

Hope to see you other owners on the road!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts