Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get a consensus. Even after taking a test drive of the Base model G8 out of Gallagher in New Britain late last month, I still have yet to see a G8 on the roads around here.

All y'all CT G8 owners post here!

·
Son of a Dealer
200 Posts
I have mine. I have yet to pass another on the road, not counting the ones on the front line of the local dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, you live down near the shore correct?

I hope to be able to (probably now) lease one sometime this year. I suppose I may have to wait until after summer. GTP is starting to get a little iffy on me.

·
Son of a Dealer
200 Posts
Purchased from Dad's Dealer (he is the General Manager) in Stamford. He has a twin to my car on the way. He also has a Black GT 888, but I think he just sold it.
Robert Buick in Danbury has a Red GT with Cloth interior and 18" rims, he also has a Black 888 but it's a V-6.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I finally saw another G8 on the road, but only for a second. I saw a red G8 on I95 North around New Haven and I was driving on I95 South. The red is really an eye catcher even when flying past.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny you say that. I finally had my first sighting yesterday evening, driving back home from the armory.

I was on I-91 North, just getting out of New Haven and into North Haven, and lo-and-behold, an IOM GT comes right up on me and passes me (as I move from the left lane to the middle lane. This is with me at 75-80MPH btw...)

Looked to me like he had some nice new chrome 19"-20" rims with a rather deep lip, and also looked to me like he had StolenFox Axle-Backs already. (at least, his tips were the same oval tips that SF generally uses).

Great looking car, Now I just need to get back to my local dealer in New Britain as it looks like they just got a Black GT in. :boink:

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally became an owner myself on Tuesday afternoon.

Black GT, Premium pack + All-Seasons. Love the car and having lots of fun driving it.

Dealer gave me fair deal (GMS-Loyalty) and my salesman was incredibly nice. Never pushy at all. It helps that I'm a repeat buyer from the dealer, but I digress.

I regularly travel Rte.5 and Rte.9, out of New Britain, work in Meriden.

Hope to see you other owners on the road!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Slizzo
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing