Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Houston,TX
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody located in Wisconsin could take a look at a car for me at a dealership and see if everything looks and works good on a car. Car is located in Waupaca,WI.

09 Stryker Blue GT with 17,368 miles, leather, no roof, not sure if it has sport& premium package. It looks like it based on the wheels. How do I know if it has any of these packages? Dealer price $27,900. It's not a 09.5 based on Vin.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'm in Milwaukee and wouldn't mind helping out at all if the car was a little closer...I don't get over in that direction too often(or ever, really). Hopefully there is another member here who is closer and can help...

·
ESTRNGD
114 Posts
To find out what packages it has (other than seeing detailed pics) contact the dealer, hopefully they're honest. To remove all doubt if it's a GM dealer have them fax you the original build sheet/invoice, I think they can pull this right off their computers. When I was searching for my car I had a couple different out of state dealers fax me this along with the auto-check and carfax.

I'm also in Wisconsin but not near Waupaca, that's at least a couple hour drive from where I am.

·
ESTRNGD
114 Posts
Ok, I thought I saw this car on Autotrader the other day so I went back and checked, sure enough! From the pics it's got Sport and Premium packages, those are things the first owner could have added... but it's likely the car came that way. Looks like the car is at a GM dealer, you shouldn't have any problem getting additional info on what the car came with from the factory.

Great looking car, good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
rockcrusher
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing