Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am looking for a somewhat decent muffler shop in and around Mid-Michigan? I just don't trust places like Midas or Muffler Man to work on my car.

Any recommendation? Hell, if you know someone personally that can do it that works too!

·
Registered
933 Posts
When I needed flanges put on the Corsa Midpipe for my car, I went to the Mr. Muffler in Washington. It's around 32 mile and Van ****. Told the guy what I wanted, he laid out all the parts and it didn't take long for them to yank the stock sections and put in the Corsa.

Got the place as a referral from a local G8 couple who are quite particular about their White Hot GXP. The guy did good work too, he was bothered he couldn't get my one exhaust tip to be perfectly centered without doing some serious work. I thought it looked close enough though.

What is "mid michigan" though?

·
Registered
996 Posts
When I needed flanges put on the Corsa Midpipe for my car, I went to the Mr. Muffler in Washington. It's around 32 mile and Van ****. Told the guy what I wanted, he laid out all the parts and it didn't take long for them to yank the stock sections and put in the Corsa.

Got the place as a referral from a local G8 couple who are quite particular about their White Hot GXP. The guy did good work too, he was bothered he couldn't get my one exhaust tip to be perfectly centered without doing some serious work. I thought it looked close enough though.

What is "mid michigan" though?
Midland/Saginaw area. Dougs muffler down here does a good job but I don't know any shops up there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discount muffler and brake on Euclid & Midland road in Bay City. Across from Texan.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Discount muffler and brake on Euclid & Midland road in Bay City. Across from Texan.
Thanks man. I'll be stopping in there Wednesday. Anyone I should ask for in particular?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts