Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see many Hot White GT's on board, I've on ran across maybe 2; would like to see a good picture of one.

·
Dazed - Confused
497 Posts
They shipped all of them to FL. Mine is just like FL G8 only it's 200 mi south. I do however have custom CHROME wheel lugs from TireRack but no tint.

RRM

·
band
568 Posts
There is a pic of mine on a cloudy day in the tint thread:

Two days after I brought it home,pre-tint:

The front plate bracket was there before I even went to look at the car. All three G8s on the lot had them installed already.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
man oh man, this is my favorite color. looks so clean. congrats guys! i will live vicariously thru yall....and drive my company car Camry :(

·
Superduper Member
306 Posts
I donn think tha white shows the lines as well. I might b wrong.

·
Dazed - Confused
497 Posts
STEALTH!

In SFLA it's cool - literally. Yea, a Black or Red might stand out a bit.. Looked all the colors. Wife wanted Black, I wanted Red. after seeing the White, it just looked RIGHT!

RRM

·
I could've had a GXP
514 Posts
I test drove a GT exterior white with black/ red interior and the premium package with 19"s. If the GXP is offered in that color combo, I'm certain I'll be done shopping around for my next car. I'll try and post pics if I can get my camera to download.

·
Former G8 GT Owner LOL
229 Posts
I just cleaned mine up last night and took some pics this morning. I just have to get them sized down for posting and I'll have them up this afternoon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just cleaned mine up last night and took some pics this morning. I just have to get them sized down for posting and I'll have them up this afternoon.
I look forward to seeing those picture....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok so mine is not a G8 but this is the first white car I have owned.. I have to say I love the white in this model.. (except when they have blue and red flashing lights on the roof ;))

Standard 19" Rims

track stripes extended

Full X-Force 2.5" exhaust

Before the wheels were painted

Cheers :D

·
I could've had a GXP
514 Posts
:drool: NVESS- Your car is pure sex on wheels! And those headers and exhaust are bling-fabulous.

What model wheels do you have on your car????

Thanks to you I now have a good idea what I plan to do when I get a GXP.

·
Registered
28 Posts
:drool: NVESS- Your car is pure sex on wheels! And those headers and exhaust are bling-fabulous.

What model wheels do you have on your car????

Thanks to you I now have a good idea what I plan to do when I get a GXP.
No worries and thanks for the nice comments. These are a Holden factory option wheel 20" x 8" HSVi SuperSports. There is some more info on them in the wheels section on here I posted..

Cheers and when do you get the new car?

Curt

·
Former G8 GT Owner LOL
229 Posts
Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting my pics yet. They're sitting in my camera in the glove box but the damn batteries died and I can't find my charger!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts