Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still think White is the color for me, but I'm also a fan of blues. Does anyone have a better idea of what it will look like? Any current Aussie models this same color?

·
Dog Diggity
1,001 Posts
I like blues too, but the darker metallic and midnight blues, which the General seems to have been overlooking for the last 50 or so years. Mopar has a great midnight blue with metal flake in it that is really nice...too bad they put it on their new minivan.

The Stryker Blue looks like Crayola Blue/Green, which, while nice in a crayon, IMO doesn't look too hot on a car.

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
white, with some gold Volks... mmmmm
I Agree. and IMO, White looks just a bit better. I've driven nothing but white cars since 01 and they just look clean all the time. I haven't washed my white DTS since last year, and it still looks clean.

Guess I've made up my mind, white it is.

·
Smurfette's a whore
240 Posts
I like blues too, but the darker metallic and midnight blues, which the General seems to have been overlooking for the last 50 or so years. Mopar has a great midnight blue with metal flake in it that is really nice...too bad they put it on their new minivan.

The Stryker Blue looks like Crayola Blue/Green, which, while nice in a crayon, IMO doesn't look too hot on a car.

They offered a really nice deep dark blue on the Grand Prix, G6, and GTO (although only for one year on the GTO). It just seems that not many people buy dark blue cars for some reason, so you don't see many of them around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts