·
Registered
61 Posts
Clive

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen plenty of G8's and I know of one that works at the Hy-Vee on Park ave right over by where I live. That's what made me get mine. There's got to be more that visit this board.

·
Registered
534 Posts
There are quite a few G8s around the DM metro but only a handful of owners are active members of the forum. There are a few guys in the Cedar Rapids area that are forum members too.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know of at least 9 different ones for sure, I've seen two whites, two other liquid reds, that dark racing red, two blacks, and two blue G8's.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah, we need to meet up some time, I am in West Des Moines.

I saw 2 other G8's on Hickman today on my way home, other than that I do not see many others.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A black one with handicap plates rolled through where I worked today. GT base with the V6.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not to dig up an old thread, but I followed a silver GXP from 86th to Hickman on 80/35 earlier this week. We both got off at Hickman and headed west. More G8s around lately -- must be the nice dry weather and being able to keep them clean.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I know there is another silver GXP that was sold to a lady in Ames and see it in that area a lot. There is also a red one running around.

Also, 300King, got the tranny issues fixed so let me know when you are ready for that ride.

Mrbirdman, do you by chance have the red V6 off of SE 22nd?

1 - 20 of 541 Posts