Pontiac G8 Forum banner

501 - 520 of 546 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Mines still tucked away in my shed and I miss it :(
Same here. 60's in the forecast next week. Things are looking up. Should be able to get them out of the garage in a few weeks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Saw a Black G8 at John Deere PEC's parking lot the other morning, looked incredibly clean for being winter time too!

Wasn't me mate. Would you happen to be selling Blizzaks on craigslist right now?

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Saw a Black G8 at John Deere PEC's parking lot the other morning, looked incredibly clean for being winter time too!

Do you work at PEC? I think that's my boss's boss. He usually sits at EW but has meetings at PEC. He also lives out in Jesup.

I've seen s bronze G8 at PEC at times.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ahh okay. I saw a set of 4 wheels/tires on craigslist from Jesup and s/he says they were on a G8. Didn't know if it was you.
I actually sold my old rims and tires to him, so hes prolly selling his stockers. I got a drag star set up for mine. In Jesup there is 5 g8s haha, I guess we like them.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Do you work at PEC? I think that's my boss's boss. He usually sits at EW but has meetings at PEC. He also lives out in Jesup.

I've seen s bronze G8 at PEC at times.
Yep!! Mine is Dark Grey, havent actually seen the Bronze one before, but i work 3rd so I dont say hardly any cars in the lot haha

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello from Muscatine! I've had my '09 G8 GT for about a month and even before I had it in my garage I already had a list of upgrades picked out. Hopefully can meet up with you all some time!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello from Muscatine! I've had my '09 G8 GT for about a month and even before I had it in my garage I already had a list of upgrades picked out. Hopefully can meet up with you all some time!
Welcome!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hopefully have a G8 GXP within the next few weeks. I think I've seen a G8 meeting at our local drag strip (Cordova), was that any of you guys? Might have been a couple years ago.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just bought the wife a liquid red GT last month. Des Moines, IA.

·
Registered
104 Posts
When you get your car we should meet up. I just moved to the Quad cities and haven't seen many g8's out here.

Hopefully have a G8 GXP within the next few weeks. I think I've seen a G8 meeting at our local drag strip (Cordova), was that any of you guys? Might have been a couple years ago.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just picked up my White m6 GXP this week from a fellow board member. Drove it from Boston to Davenport.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I am in need of some advice, lately I've been having trouble with my rear fenders rubbing especially with people in the back and I want to get them rolled. Where would I go to get that done in the Des Moines area? Or maybe someone has the tool and can help me out.

·
Registered
262 Posts
So I am in need of some advice, lately I've been having trouble with my rear fenders rubbing especially with people in the back and I want to get them rolled. Where would I go to get that done in the Des Moines area? Or maybe someone has the tool and can help me out.
A buddy of mine from my town (Trumz on here) rented it off of ebay and we did ours together, you pay a deposit and when your ship it back they refund it to you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A buddy of mine from my town (Trumz on here) rented it off of ebay and we did ours together, you pay a deposit and when your ship it back they refund it to you.
Thanks for letting me know, I was starting to think our group died. Anyway how long did it take you to do one car?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks for letting me know, I was starting to think our group died. Anyway how long did it take you to do one car?
Ahhh I think it took me about 1 hr. each side. A lot of heating up, rolling, heating up, rolling... But now it being about 2 years later i have noticed that my paint is starting to chip off on my lip and rust is starting to form, so now i am going to have to have them sanded down and repainted..

·
Registered
262 Posts
I thought we were just going to have them cut out??

·
Registered
9 Posts
I didn't know that was a possibility, sounds like I should talk to my body guy and see if he could cut mine. Too bad we're not all closer and could work out a package deal, I'd be in if it were possible.

501 - 520 of 546 Posts