Pontiac G8 Forum banner

521 - 540 of 546 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I keep seeing a red GXP parked at an office building in clive, right behind world liquor next to Kum and Go on 86th street, anybody on here?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Quad Cities doesn't have a G8 meet anymore (I don't believe), but still a solid following. Quad Cities Holden Club on Facebook if anyone wants to join.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just to let you guys know I have a post on craigslist for some camaro 20's if anyone around iowa is interested. I would post here in the for sale, but I don't believe I have enough post to do so yet. Anyway check them out on craigslist just search g8 in the des moines, fyi if you are wanting these I would definitely give a g8 owner a price break.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I just moved to Cedar Rapids from Milwaukee.

At the moment, I have 2 white hot g8s, both 2009 sport package. One will be for sale as soon as I can make time to clean it up nice from the move and get an ad posted...90k miles and light mods.

Anyone else on here around CR? I've seen a red g8 on edgewood road southbound several times.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Waukee, IA

I haven't seen any other PSM in the area. GXP rear diffuser as well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Waukee, IA

I haven't seen any other PSM in the area. GXP rear diffuser as well.
I have 4 pot Brembos all around now. I saw another G8 recently that had a Commodore type spoiler. Is that person on here?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
My brother is in Ankeny and just took delivery of his Tesla Model 3 performance if anyone wants to get their feelings hurt.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Where is the closest 1/4 mile drag strip to Des Moines?
Gonna race your brother? Looks like Cedar falls is the closest 1/4. Never been there though.

Reactions: MGMGXP

·
Chronically Undefined
46 Posts
I live in Indianola/work in Des Moines and just bought an '09 GT this week. Looking forward to using it as my almost-daily driver. Side note: if any of you Iowans know of some good winter wheels & snow tires in the area, I'm in need.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The 18 inch steel wheels from a non SS Camaro pop up sometimes. Other than that I have no suggestions. I let mine sit for the Winter.

·
Chronically Undefined
46 Posts
The 18 inch steel wheels from a non SS Camaro pop up sometimes. Other than that I have no suggestions. I let mine sit for the Winter.

Thanks - I just bought a set of Camaro wheels and am now on the hunt for snow tires....luckily we haven't really had any winter yet so there's no hurry. :dunno:

521 - 540 of 546 Posts