Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to possibly set up a meet for south or central jersey g8 owners. Nothing fancy, just want to see how we in jersey do our g8's. Anyone interested or think they'd be. Let me know, Thanks! :driving:

BTW I already posted this to g8 gt talk as well for anyone who has already seen or responded.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
A local meet would be nice. Where in NJ are you located? There is a Cars N Coffee in Millstone this Sunday that I will be going to. Anyone else going to that one?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im from the cherry hill area, I'd go to the cars and coffee but ill be in ohio all weekend. Local meet up for central and south jersey would be awesome though!

·
Registered
896 Posts
I'd show up if it wasn't too far.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hey guys I was at the cars and coffee today in Millstone. There were 4 SSs including mine and two G8s. One Red GXP and a heavily modded GT. There were about 500 other cars as well. It was a good time!

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
I had the red GXP and saw the silver GT as well. It had a really good turn out. There is another one 27th which I plan on going to.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New member here from south jersey. Stratford to be exact.

Went to the last cars and coffee in millstone but couldn't get in cause it was full. I'll try to attend this months as well. ....but come earlier lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts