Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any SE MA or RI guys/gals get together. I know there is usually a GTO get together in Bristol or Newport every year. Anything like this go on?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dont think there are enough of us around. Ive tried to stop some guys Ive seen in the area and in the area where I work and no one seems to have a clue. Its like they have no idea what they are driving... I am shooting to go to Patriot Place on thursday night this week. I have an old friend who has a GXP that usually attends.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What goes down at patriots place? Just a cruise night?

·
Enthusiast
960 Posts
Just a cruise night....of 1200-1600 cars! Everything and anything shows up. It's pretty cool, but very packed. I worry too much about accidental scratches from people to bring my car. I've brought it a few times and had no problems, but you never know.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know a few people that go there as well with GTO's. My work timing wouldnt put me there until around 7pm. The place is well packed by then so I never end up going.

·
Registered
253 Posts
We should try to put something together...especially since this is the summer months and the weather is good. I'm in Westford, but work in Littleton. Would be willing to meet up this weekend if anyone has any ideas? Patriots Place may be too crowded for my taste.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We should put something together

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Just throwing it out there i live in Hartford CT. there is a place in Granby CT i beleive its called Mark's they hold a cruise night every Monday. I just hate being the only G8 there. Also Panera on the Berlin TPKE has a cruise night every 3rd saturday. Anyone puts something together let me know im always up for meeting new G8 owners.

·
Enthusiast
960 Posts
There was one Liquid red G8 GT at Patriot Place last night. Anyone from this board?

·
female, no 'bro'
294 Posts
there is one in warwick RI next weekend. 19-21. i'll be going.

·
Registered
213 Posts
masstuning underground meet.

hello all.

5:00 pm - 9:00 pm 12/27/14 @ the Garage At Post Office Square, 130 Congress St, Boston, MA 02110

Masstuning is having their "underground" meet on december 27th. This year its all being done in remembrance of the late mayor Tom Menino. Tom passed away October of this year and will always be remembered for the many lives that he affected in the area.

my car is currently at the body shop being repaired (ran up a curb trying to avoid a guy who suddenly slammed on his brakes. all kindsa wheel and suspension damage). :( it would be great to see some american cars represent and even out the crowd a bit. there will be tons of subies and evos.

The details on the Facebook event invite page are as follows.
---------------------------------------------------------
This event is in memory of Boston Mayor Menino, a fallen icon and role model to the city, who on this date would have been celebrating his 72nd birthday.

All cars welcome! Floors 4, 5 & 6 (lowest levels) will be reserved, consisting of 700+ parking spots. Spectators who prefer not to show their cars can park on floors 1-2.

The weekend garage rate is $9/car and includes downtown parking until 5am. Admission into MT reserved floors is $5/person and spaces are first come first serve.

Exhaust fans will be running at all times but please keep cars and music turned off when parked. Smoking, burnouts and excessive revving are strictly prohibited. Boston Police detail officers will be on-site.

Interested Vendors:
This event's fee is $50 for three reserved parking spaces and $25 for each additional spot. Booths are assigned in the order of payments received. Email [email protected] for more details!

Garage Information:
www.posquare.com

2013 Underground Meet Coverage:
http://youtu.be/7t7qG27eMD4

MassTuning Facebook:
www.facebook.com/groups/masstuning

MassTuning Forums:
www.MassTuning.net

MassTuning does not accept any liability for the results of misconduct - everyone is personally responsible for their own judgement and waives all rights to lay claim resulting from any cause whatsoever either before, during or after this event.

MassTuning is a non-profit organization.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts