Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Im beating the dead horse again but has there been any news other than that of the trifecta tune on vector motor sports of HpTuners? or even possibly something from aus that can help us. I dont expect to gain much but it would be nice to be able to tweak some things or fix things like check engine lights from to much high flow from cats.

·
Registered
864 Posts
long time no see how did it go with the headers last time I heard from you around last yr you were talking about installing some headers where have you been hiding yourself???

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up moving from Nova Scotia to Ontario and started new job so its been keeping me busy. I got the headers on i posted that they fit perfect. Lots more pull worth every penny. now just need a tune to delete the check engine light because of the high flows. I emailed mace and they said they have a tune suited to our car just not the 5 speed yet.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hopefully before the cooler months get here I'll be able to get my Trifecta tune. It's just a toss up between the tune and lowering on Eibach springs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts