Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Im in Wichita, Augusta is about 15min from me. When do you need it looked at by?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Still waiting on pictures and details. Hopefully it's an auto.

They want 26k for it. Its an auto w/roof. It has a ugly aftermarket spolier that i will want to get back to stock and it looks like a custom exhaust cant really tell if its stock.

Someone help a bro out.....

·
Registered
895 Posts
Did you see the red GXP in greenwood, IN?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah drove it last weekend. Had a dent on the fender and some scratches. Needed new tires. Throw a price at them and they did not go for it.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Damn price seems high, but to know that to, not worth it then. Good luck on the hunt. There's a really cheap one down in Miami, guy on the Florida g8 facebook page drove it, gave it a good review. Pics look good too. It's certified SRM A6.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah too high they really did not budge on the price. Is that the one with 70k miles?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yeah, they've had it for a couple months now. Car fax shows a front accident, but looks super clean in the pics. 1 owner I believe too. Good price, but they might come down to move it. CPO warranty is a plus.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I've been dealing with the dealership on the silver one in Augusta all day. I had someone check it out for me and he said it is a little rough. VERY dirty car with questionable mods. He said the wheels are actually painted very badly and it needs new tires. He said the exhaust is just raw metal custom exhaust. The wing is aftermarket with the stock holes plugged up with black caps. He said the interior looked like it was on a ranch it's whole life. Lots of dirt and scuffs in the leather. I know they are in the process or cleaning it up and it will look a lot better. Another thing that bothered me was that the window said waiting on,parts and the salesman wouldn't tell him what it was they were waiting on.

I have been looking for a MSM or SBM GXP for a couple of months now and can't find exactly what I want. I thought I had found it this morning but this one looks too rough for me.

Good luck with your search.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
I can't quite tell from the angle in the picture, but that looks like it could be a Holden spoiler on there? The wheels definitely look rough though. This car was owned by a board member in KS though.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hopefully that member can give some history on the car. I received a pic from the dealer of the stock spoiler in the trunk, but the trunk looked pretty dirty too. The pics they sent me of the interior showed dirt in all the cracks in the back seat. They had to put new rotors and pads on the car.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They cleaned it all up and posted new pics. Would any one be able to check it out for me. I had my fights all booked for the one in Alabama and they sold it one me. Help a brother out!!!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Jover, I can send you some pics I had a salesman take for me. He sent pics of all the scratches and the stock spoiler in the trunk. I had a buddy check it out and he didn't recommend it but that was his opinion. PM me if you want me to send pics.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I got this one for 26.5k. A few scuffs on the rear passenger door and 3 small chips on the rear bumper. terrible spoiler installed, but oem was included, will need to repair drilled holes. Interior is spotless. Unsure of what exhaust work was done, but planning on repair. Wheels were painted inside spokes, but I have plans to have them powdercoated anyway. Dealer replaced rear tires, and rotors and pads on all 4 wheels.

Personally, I think the price discount was WELL worth the minor flaws I'll have to work on.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I guess I will stop posting stuff like this. Every time I do someone always comes and scoops it up. DANM!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well I guess I will stop posting stuff like this. Every time I do someone always comes and scoops it up. DANM!!!!!!!!!
Sorry bud, if it makes you feel any better I didn't find this thread until today and I purchased it on Tuesday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts