Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi so i have seen at least 6 G8's from around me and was wandering if any were on here. 2 reds, 2 silvers, 1 blue, and 1 black. I live in the Springs/ Imperial Oaks area, I see most of the cars on Rayford Rd. so if that gives you an ideal. but just wanted to say hi if any of you were on..... if not then whats the easiest way to get one on this board without hunting them down and being a "stalker".

·
Registered
35 Posts
We are on the bottom side of the woodlands. My wife drives the G8. I would say most of her driving is just inside the woodlands....poor car I drove it the other day and it did not know how to drive fast ;) .....you know it's ours because of the shark fin antenna. I have not seen another one with it. If your not busy on June 2 maybe we cold get some G8s together and go to the the woodlands car and coffee. Even if its the two of them we can hange out with the camaros.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Greggvh- i think i have ran across that one several times, i go to the ymca once in a while, the one next to the school. And Fengstang I just ran into a silver one the other day.... tried to play with it but got no bit instead i got a mustang like usual and left it in the dust. If you want to meet up on the 2nd im down if we get more people, there seems to always be a car show off near the krogers at least once a month, i think there called texas muscles or something like that. But maybe we can see if we can meet up with them maybe one day if ya want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.