Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to order my solo exhaust i wanna go catless since i will be tuning my car right away anybody have some videos of solo catless exhaust thanks. Btw i will be running kooks longtube headers

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I run solo HFC's inline with my kooks LT's.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
How loud is it while crusing and at wot also how much more louder will it be catless any idea
It's awesome cruising, j-pipes make it drone free. solo's got a kit, they may have videos on their website of that config. If I'm getting on it, she opens right up, but for casual driving, it's a deep musclecar sound.

good luck man, you need to find some locals with perhaps a similar config, experience it in person.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's awesome cruising, j-pipes make it drone free. solo's got a kit, they may have videos on their website of that config. If I'm getting on it, she opens right up, but for casual driving, it's a deep musclecar sound.

good luck man, you need to find some locals with perhaps a similar config, experience it in person.
Ok thanks

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
If you need any assistance, feel free to call me direct at 516-655-9002. Thanks so much and have a great day!

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts