·
G8/LSX n00b
855 Posts
YES, I want to watch

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking about going on Saturday. Hopefully the weekend won't be rained out.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I'll be there. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
This sound like a GREAT TIME,we get nothing like this in the northeast :(

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Cool, let's race?! Hope you are going Sunday, would like to meet you and see your car
Ill be there on Saturday actually. Good luck man.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also going on Saturday!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
It was LOTS of fun!!!!!!!!!!! It was super hot though. My best was 166.9 mph

·
Registered
2,001 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
It was LOTS of fun!!!!!!!!!!! It was super hot though. My best was 166.9 mph
What did you end up trapping?
You would have smoked me! LOL My best was 153.9 mph, absolutely no traction. I knew I needed better tires but it was bad. I am very curious to talk to you about your power level and set up vs my car... i really want to hit the 160s and a 10 sec 1/4

was still a lot of fun and better than when I was stock. sounds like there were a lot more cars running Saturday vs Sunday

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
You would have smoked me! LOL My best was 153.9 mph, absolutely no traction. I knew I needed better tires but it was bad. I am very curious to talk to you about your power level and set up vs my car... i really want to hit the 160s and a 10 sec 1/4

was still a lot of fun and better than when I was stock. sounds like there were a lot more cars running Saturday vs Sunday

The dust on the pavement has a lot to do with the traction problems we face there. I had to throw a 45LB weight from my bench press in the trunk to help aid traction out there. LOL!!

What is your current setup?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts