Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4107 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've only seen three here in the North Metro in addition to mine. I live in Champlin. I've seen both a black one and a red one in Anoka and a grey one in Maple Grove.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in elk river and am looking at buying a 09 white hott from the Dealer in Coon Rapids this week. What do you think of your car so far? any issues? how is the mpg around here?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love it!!! I started this process in May with Brookdale Pontiac. They weren't very Knowledgable or helpful. Lupient was much better. I ordered my 09 from them in July and got it a month and half later. I was there last week to pick up my plates and they had quite a few in stock. To be honest, I haven't kept track of the MPG. I'm just happy not to have to use 92 as I did with my Grand Prix. I have been using 89. Good luck with you purchase!

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Saw a Minnesota'n here in Illinois with his G8 on Sunday.

·
29 Posts
I love it!!! I started this process in May with Brookdale Pontiac. They weren't very Knowledgable or helpful. Lupient was much better. I ordered my 09 from them in July and got it a month and half later. I was there last week to pick up my plates and they had quite a few in stock. To be honest, I haven't kept track of the MPG. I'm just happy not to have to use 92 as I did with my Grand Prix. I have been using 89. Good luck with you purchase!
Lupient is good, I got my g8 there, I liked them better than Walser.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Has anyone delt with the Mcarthy auto world in Coon Rapids? they seem to know less than nothing about the vehicles they sell. Would you recomend a dealer?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anyone delt with the Mcarthy auto world in Coon Rapids? they seem to know less than nothing about the vehicles they sell. Would you recomend a dealer?
Try Bryan Stoppelman at Lupient Pontiac in Golden Valley - he is full of knowledge!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
I bought mine from Brookdale Pontiac, they had the best price, no one else could beat them. Are we it for Minnesota people? I have only seen 2 in the last year since I decided to buy one. I was waiting for pricing to go down, and now it did, paid 26,200 for a sticker price of 33,660 on a 2009 with 6 miles on it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought mine from Brookdale Pontiac, they had the best price, no one else could beat them. Are we it for Minnesota people? I have only seen 2 in the last year since I decided to buy one. I was waiting for pricing to go down, and now it did, paid 26,200 for a sticker price of 33,660 on a 2009 with 6 miles on it.

Yeah! Another Minnesota female with a G8! Are you in Brooklyn Park? I'm not far from you - Champlin. I'll be looking for you on the roads.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Too bad it doesn't have more of a following here. I have a Mustang and belong to TCStangs, we have a huge picinic every spring with all the Mustangs and give away prizes and stuff, wanted to do something like that with the G8, but I am kind of glad, noone else knows about what's under the hood so not a lot of buyers. Their loss!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Too bad it doesn't have more of a following here. I have a Mustang and belong to TCStangs, we have a huge picinic every spring with all the Mustangs and give away prizes and stuff, wanted to do something like that with the G8, but I am kind of glad, noone else knows about what's under the hood so not a lot of buyers. Their loss!!!

I'm also a TCS member (same name). I'm also a good friend of punch's (the site admin). Whats your username? Worse comes to worse, you, me and SFC can show up to the TCS BBQ!

·
Registered
998 Posts
St Paul here. Actually Maplewood. Wondering if anyone of you guys with aftermarket exhausts would be willing to meet up with me so I can hear what they sound like. Im really stuck on which setup to get.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I think SFC and I are the only two with aftermarket exhausts in the cities. You might be able to find us at Porky's on Friday/Saturday nights.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Congrats to all the new g8 owners, I'm green w/ envy

I'm a wanna be G8 driver. I've been looking for 1.5 months now, trying to work something out on a 6m GXP. There's 3 in the area, Luther Brookdale has 2 of them. Problem is I'm not fussed over the silver or the dark red. Whitaker has a black one, but with the onyx/red seats. I guess I could always get seat covers. Walser tried to get me one out of wisconsin, but I don't want to pay an add'l $450 on an already inflated price.

Nice to see there's a few locals w/ g8's

1 - 20 of 4107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.