1 - 20 of 952 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Subd

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
seriously... is this snow going to leave or what? On a side note, thinking about a stall... 2600-2800 Coan.
dude, I recently got a chance to drive/ride in one of the newly built cars @ Rick's running the 2800-3000 COAN and the driveability was remarkable! It was very tight and felt nearly stock when just cruising nicely, then a hit on the gas and it would flash instantly and rip down the road! I was very impressed!

They are pretty pricey though...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Stall and gears? Is that too much?

·
Super Moderator
2,522 Posts
dude, I recently got a chance to drive/ride in one of the newly built cars @ Rick's running the 2800-3000 COAN and the driveability was remarkable! It was very tight and felt nearly stock when just cruising nicely, then a hit on the gas and it would flash instantly and rip down the road! I was very impressed!

They are pretty pricey though...
Yeah all the choices are confusing... Rick highly recommends the Coan and yes, they are pricey though.

·
Registered
476 Posts
seriously... is this snow going to leave or what? On a side note, thinking about a stall... 2600-2800 Coan.
Soon your car is never going to leave the garage!

You'd be awfully quick with a stall and gears. Wonder what your mpg would drop to..

·
Super Moderator
2,522 Posts
Soon your car is never going to leave the garage!

You'd be awfully quick with a stall and gears. Wonder what your mpg would drop to..
mpg doesnt phase me. I only have the car for a little rush. Its like a release from life. I get like 13-14mpg now.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
#5 is alive. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any emails from the board.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
MPG with stall isn't a killer, unless all you drive is city.

Street traction with a stall, I don't think it can be had. That is my reasoning so far for not getting one. Someday maybe.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I have the car out today, nice day for the G8.

·
Super Moderator
2,522 Posts
MPG with stall isn't a killer, unless all you drive is city.

Street traction with a stall, I don't think it can be had. That is my reasoning so far for not getting one. Someday maybe.
Me too, and I would want to run a good size tranny coler which would cost more $. I figure get a stall and get a bigger cam for more mid to high HP, that way I can handle giving up some down low to protect the tires from spinning.

·
Super Moderator
2,522 Posts
I have the car out today, nice day for the G8.
its a ****hole down here with all the sand on the roads and still snow on some side streets. They are terrible at clearing snow in this town, they want the drivers to pack it down then they sprinkle dirt over it LOL.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Lol, sorry. She's back in the garage now for a few days prolly.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've had enough with this winter. As long as there isn't snow or ice one the road I'm driving the car.

1 - 20 of 952 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.