1 - 20 of 952 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Subd

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
seriously... is this snow going to leave or what? On a side note, thinking about a stall... 2600-2800 Coan.
dude, I recently got a chance to drive/ride in one of the newly built cars @ Rick's running the 2800-3000 COAN and the driveability was remarkable! It was very tight and felt nearly stock when just cruising nicely, then a hit on the gas and it would flash instantly and rip down the road! I was very impressed!

They are pretty pricey though...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Stall and gears? Is that too much?

·
Super Moderator
2,525 Posts
dude, I recently got a chance to drive/ride in one of the newly built cars @ Rick's running the 2800-3000 COAN and the driveability was remarkable! It was very tight and felt nearly stock when just cruising nicely, then a hit on the gas and it would flash instantly and rip down the road! I was very impressed!

They are pretty pricey though...
Yeah all the choices are confusing... Rick highly recommends the Coan and yes, they are pricey though.

·
Registered
476 Posts
seriously... is this snow going to leave or what? On a side note, thinking about a stall... 2600-2800 Coan.
Soon your car is never going to leave the garage!

You'd be awfully quick with a stall and gears. Wonder what your mpg would drop to..

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
#5 is alive. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any emails from the board.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
MPG with stall isn't a killer, unless all you drive is city.

Street traction with a stall, I don't think it can be had. That is my reasoning so far for not getting one. Someday maybe.

·
Super Moderator
2,525 Posts
MPG with stall isn't a killer, unless all you drive is city.

Street traction with a stall, I don't think it can be had. That is my reasoning so far for not getting one. Someday maybe.
Me too, and I would want to run a good size tranny coler which would cost more $. I figure get a stall and get a bigger cam for more mid to high HP, that way I can handle giving up some down low to protect the tires from spinning.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've had enough with this winter. As long as there isn't snow or ice one the road I'm driving the car.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
1 - 20 of 952 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.