Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1844 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I set you guys up a sticky in the Midwest regional subsection. I figured y'all deserved it with 12000+ posts! :)
LOL, awesome. It'd probably be like 15000 if it weren't for the HeyTell app on our phones.

Pompous Bastards.

·
Super Moderator
2,521 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
:iagree:

On a side not I took the car out yesterday. I haven't driven it in a while and she felt good ... and a little squirrely. The cool temps make it fun!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Bored at work, evo forums are slow this week, I'll come join the fun again on the G8boards.

Knoxville got me to get the heytell app, it's kind of nice but at the same time I don't think I like it, mainly because I have to be somewhere that I can listen to people talk...can't do that at work...forums ftw.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just parked the G8 in its hibernation place. I am not sure if it's parked for the year, but at least I got the spot all cleaned out and ready.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I like turtles...

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine is parked for it's winters nap too..Just charge the battery every month and it will be spring in no time..
Just buy a battery tender, then you don't have to worry about charging or forgetting to charge :p. Plug it in and its all good to go.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Not parked just yet, but that may happen this upcoming weekend. Need to get an O2 sensor replaced on the Silverado first.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Just buy a battery tender, then you don't have to worry about charging or forgetting to charge :p. Plug it in and its all good to go.
It gives me something to do once a month and I already own a battery charger.
Also I've heard of battery tenders on occasion overcharging and ruining batteries.

·
Registered
434 Posts
The Camaro is not parked yet, this will be my first year parking a car for the winter. Lots to do when that time comes. This weekend we go and pick up the wife's new Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk edition. Never a dull moment.

And for the TPB fans out there, we got to meet the boys last night as the preview of their movie Swearnet.

·
Registered
773 Posts
The Camaro is not parked yet, this will be my first year parking a car for the winter. Lots to do when that time comes. This weekend we go and pick up the wife's new Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk edition. Never a dull moment.

And for the TPB fans out there, we got to meet the boys last night as the preview of their movie Swearnet.
Post some pics of the new Jeep.Did you get the diesel?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Post some pics of the new Jeep.Did you get the diesel?
It's a new 2013, so no diesel. After I read a bunch of forum stuff regarding failed 8 speed tranny's we decided against a 2014. That and the fact that there were only 2000 Trailhawks made and the deep discounts got us over to the 2013. I'll post a pic or 2 on Saturday once we pick it up.

1 - 20 of 1844 Posts