Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking at putting some rims on my G8 and I have narrowed my choices down to a few. Anyone have Bremmer Kraft BR10's on their G8? If you do can you post some pictures of them on your G8? Thanks

Attachments

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone have something similar on their G8?

· Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Be glad that no one has them that way you will have something different than most. I think they look pretty good.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I went with the 19X8.5 35 front and 19X9.5 45 rears in the grey pictured. Continental 245/40/19 and 275/35/19s. Already have the tires. Rims are in the mail. Should post some pics by mid next week.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPS guy brought me 4 boxes today.

Attachments

· Registered
1,434 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Installed Pics

There are on! Rear caps don't fit over the axle nut so I have some taller ones on order at no charge from the vendor. Rear tires (were in storage) turned out to be P265/35/19s. They are showing too much stretch for me so I'm going to replace them with P275/35/19s

Attachments

· Registered
764 Posts
Great looking wheels! Color works perfectly with White Hot.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys for all the positive comments. johnnyservice did you have any problems with your BK center caps? Mine sit flush with the center of the wheel.

· Registered
214 Posts
There are on! Rear caps don't fit over the axle nut so I have some taller ones on order at no charge from the vendor.
I remember a couple years ago people were having issues with center caps not fitting on the rears. They would use a dremel to cut out a hole in the backside of the cap and they would fit.

· Registered
764 Posts
johnnyservice did you have any problems with your BK center caps? Mine sit flush with the center of the wheel.
I haven't had any problems with mine, and I'm fairly certain that they sit flush with the center of the wheel as well. Shoot me a PM with your email, and I'll send you some pics tonight.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.