Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my tune completed from MAC Autosports, Nick did the tune. Just put the NITTO DRs on and will be headed out to the track in a couple of hours. Hope to get a new PB :driving: and to see some of you there.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
looks kinda rainy, and No I will not be out there tonight

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No rain so far

Got two runs in but track shut down for clean up after someone blew and engine or transmission or something. Hope to get going again soon.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spoke too soon. We've had a few drops and some wind track shut down for weather. I hope they open it back up and I get a few more runs. 😁

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
?
Inquiring Minds Want To Know

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bandimere 4 runs in the 13s ET

The track opened back up and I actually got 4 runs in before I got tired of the wait in line, it was pretty busy tonight. All four runs in the 13s but best run tonight and my new PB was a 13.797 ET, 103.26 MPH, 2.141 60'. Still need to get my 60' better than 2.1 but all 4 runs were 2.1 something and that's lots better than my last two trips to Bandimere.

·
Registered
531 Posts
What RPM are you launching at?

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RPM Launch

I find it hard to keep an eye on the tree, tach, etc. at the same time but around 2,500 - 3,000 RPM I think.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Flooring it, LOL

I expect I'll get to that at some point but I'm worried that I'll break something or burn up the clutch. I'm heading to flooring it and sidestepping the clutch but will get there incrementally.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts