Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out that I will be getting stationed at Malmstrom and will be relocating to the great falls area in Montana. Was curious to know if there any other G8 Owners in the area and if so, could offer any advice for work and aftermarket upgrades.

Really looking forward to the move but now realise that I will have to invest in something for the long winters!!!

Hopefully I get some feedback.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Just found out that I will be getting stationed at Malmstrom and will be relocating to the great falls area in Montana. Was curious to know if there any other G8 Owners in the area and if so, could offer any advice for work and aftermarket upgrades.

Really looking forward to the move but now realise that I will have to invest in something for the long winters!!!

Hopefully I get some feedback.
You're coming out of the UK? Do you have a G8, or Vauxhall? Winter beaters are a dime a dozen! You could even go with a FWD cheapo econo car for the winter. As long as it gets you there, who gives a crap? Oh, and while you are at it, register in the NW Regional threads on the PNW G8 Owners Club thread!:wink2::pir_flag:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a G8. It is parked at my folks place in Arizona. Can you PM me the link that I need to register to. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I have a G8. It is parked at my folks place in Arizona. Can you PM me the link that I need to register to. Thanks.
Better yet, without PM, here it is: http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21326

Just follow the instructions (and ignore the WA/OR part) and Brandon will get you hooked up! And sometime around the first of the year PNW G8 Owners will have their own web site! Its under construction as I write!:wink2::pir_flag:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts