Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Anyone in Troy, MI? Car at a dealership I'm interested in.

993 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Bob the Noob 
#1 ·
I live in Seattle, there's a G8 GT at a dealership in town I was wondering if someone could do a pre-purchase inspection for me? Just go check it out, look for big dents / dings / scratches, and take it for a test drive. Would be willing to buy ya a good lunch (via paypal) if you could do this for me.

#3 ·
I'm open to do it whenever if naskie18 can't do it in your time frame.

#4 ·
If its the one at city of cars in troy, i honestly would steer clear..that place is run by a couple of crooks. I've had my fair share of bad experiences with them, and their lying employees. First car was a jeep for my mom, we got the money and she wanted me to look it over before she purchased it. They lied to her about all kinds of things, the tires were bald, there was an exhaust leak that they "didnt notice", the trans was jacked, and i took it for a spin and the check engine light came on so im sure they just cleared the code prior to the test drive in hopes that we wouldnt notice....and the second story is a great one but too long to type.

#6 ·
probably for the best man. They're even trying to sell an 03 cobra they bought that had the miles rolled back. They admit to the mistake of "unknowingly" buying a car with the last reported miles of 50k and the dash saying 40k, but still super unprofessional if you ask me and not a place i would want to do business with.

The one you posted doesnt seem to be at the dealership though, but its in the same little strip. Is that the car that already sold?

#10 ·
They show up from time to time. I dont know what a smokin deal is to you but there was just a white hot GT with 85k miles that sold for 14k a few miles away from me, and i picked my black GT with intake and dyno tune up for $14,500 with 80k miles on it. Ill keep my eye open for ya

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.