Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
293 Posts
Hell I made the same post a few months back and only got like one response. Unfortunately I dont have my car over here yet. I suppose the best way to find anybody is hit up the track on test and tune night. Havent been yet but seen a lot of street cars there on friday nights.

· Sekzi Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell I made the same post a few months back and only got like one response. Unfortunately I dont have my car over here yet. I suppose the best way to find anybody is hit up the track on test and tune night. Havent been yet but seen a lot of street cars there on friday nights.
Are you in west Texas? Your profile says Longview. We have a couple 1/4 and 1/8 track within an hours drive of Kermit but I do not really race my car right now. It might see the track a few times in the future but nothing planned.

· Registered
293 Posts
Yea im over here for work. Had plans to move the family out here but may not cause housing hasnt really been working out for us. I still dont know. Just sticking woth a rotation right now going home once a month. Hell you might have been the one that replied to my post a while back I remeber them being from kermit.

· Registered
293 Posts
Yea that was me lol

· Sekzi Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure that would be awesome, West Texas G8'S!
Sounds good to me! Do you know much about our cars? A sort of side goal when reaching out on here was to find a fellow G8 owner who knew our cars inside and out and help me track down some issues that I am having. Someone close enough to drive my car and see for themselves.

-LPM

· User 001
25 Posts
Sounds good to me! Do you know much about our cars? A sort of side goal when reaching out on here was to find a fellow G8 owner who knew our cars inside and out and help me track down some issues that I am having. Someone close enough to drive my car and see for themselves.

-LPM
No sorry I don't know much about our cars, I take my G8 to a shop to have all the things I've had done on it. I did put on my Solo Axle backs on by myself, tho I don't think that counts :p

If I have a problem with my G8 I search the forums up and down to find the solution, and if I can't find it anywhere I resort to a dealer or mechanic for help.

· Sekzi Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No sorry I don't know much about our cars, I take my G8 to a shop to have all the things I've had done on it. I did put on my Solo Axle backs on by myself, tho I don't think that counts :p

If I have a problem with my G8 I search the forums up and down to find the solution, and if I can't find it anywhere I resort to a dealer or mechanic for help.
Have you found a mechanic or dealership that is worth a crap? I took mine in to Freedom in Odessa and will never take it there again, complete waste of time.

I have done all of the mods to my car myself so far, if you need any help I'd be happy to give you a hand or answer any questions.

-LPM

· User 001
25 Posts
Have you found a mechanic or dealership that is worth a crap? I took mine in to Freedom in Odessa and will never take it there again, complete waste of time.

I have done all of the mods to my car myself so far, if you need any help I'd be happy to give you a hand or answer any questions.

-LPM
There's a small 1 man shop in Andrews which did done my x-pipe for me and that's about all he's done for me. Everything else I've done by myself.

He did charge a lot for the x-pipe like $150 :err:

· Registered
115 Posts
I just moved to El Paso about a month ago. I've seen 4 others in the area so far, 1 is in my unit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.