Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I own one of the finest 2008 IOM G8 GTs on the planet - every option available except the smoker's package, plus some special GM items as the custom floor mats with the Pontiac logo, molded trunk mat, full size spare and jack assembly. With 74K ( avg. just over 6K miles/year) well cared for miles the car drives like new. Per Hagerty Ins. ratings the car is a #2. - Excellent - and is subsequently insured as such.
No, it is not for sale and I don't plan to sell it.
Good luck with your search for the IOM car - they only made 927 total and approximately 500 or so GTs.
grandpop09 (I also own a 2009 PBM G8 GT and 2009 Red Solstice GXP with the GMPP upgrade)
How rude. All that hype for "no im not selling it" haha

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
I own one of the finest 2008 IOM G8 GTs on the planet - every option available except the smoker's package, plus some special GM items as the custom floor mats with the Pontiac logo, molded trunk mat, full size spare and jack assembly. With 74K ( avg. just over 6K miles/year) well cared for miles the car drives like new. Per Hagerty Ins. ratings the car is a #2. - Excellent - and is subsequently insured as such.
No, it is not for sale and I don't plan to sell it.
Good luck with your search for the IOM car - they only made 927 total and approximately 500 or so GTs.
grandpop09 (I also own a 2009 PBM G8 GT and 2009 Red Solstice GXP with the GMPP upgrade)
Smokers pack is a dealer installed accessory. :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
I own one of the finest 2008 IOM G8 GTs on the planet - every option available except the smoker's package
Wow, I like to see one of the finest IOM G8 GTs on the planet.
Were there more than 3 options ?
Premium
Sport
Roof

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
You won’t buy a car for the aftermarket wheels? I bet there are a dozen members here that would swap their stock wheels and tires, and give you a few bucks to trade for the bronze ones that were on that one. I would. Really , find the car you like. You can sell or trade parts you don’t like

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes, that is my car and article to Hagerty.
If you want to see pictures of this car and have access to the PY Forums (you don't have to be a member to see the ads), the ad for the sale of the car is still there from 2017. OVERRULD Is the poster. The car still looks as good or better than in the ad.

grandpop09

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
You are right and I apologize to you all. Maybe you have read my article to Hagerty.
In my extremely humble opinion, apologies are not warranted and pretty sure the original poster was being sarcastic. The vast majority of G8 take pride in their ride and be safe.

·
Registered
315 Posts
And here's the met. orange G8 that some others here would like to have seen it being available ...

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
^^^ Am not a fan of orange paint, but that's a pretty decent looking color on the GXP.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm pretty sure I made this car profile pic on Facebook back in 2007. Its still there to this day, mainly cause I don't use Facebook anymore. Always loved the color on any GM. Except maybe the Grand Prix. Or the ION...if anyone remembers that disaster.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts