Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's a good asking price if I sell my car?

I'm considering selling my 09.5 stryker blue GT with sunroof, sport pkg, factory bluetooth, corsa catback, BMR swaybars, cold air intake. I'm the original owner and it has 67k miles on it. It's in pretty good condition other than a few tiny rock chips on the hood, two small door dings and a scrape on the rear bumper from a shopping cart.

Need the money for home improvements but i don't want to sell it if I can't get at least $20k. Is this a reasonable asking price?

This is the best picture I have of it right now.

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Sounds good. GLWS!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Depends on availability of other G8's around you. I've seen many '09 G8's with 40k-50k miles sell for around $20k. Stryker Blue is a rare color and you do have a couple nice upgrades which may or may not be worth more to a potential buyer. As a buyer, the most I would pay for your car would be $18k. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with whatever you decide.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ConfideValkyrie, I got your PM about the car but i can't reply to you because you've hit your PM limit. Can you clear out your PMs?

·
Registered
702 Posts
I just paid 18,500 for a 09.1 GT sport/premium with 70k miles. I know I over paid a little, but this car looks like it just rolled out of the showroom. 1 owner, non-smoker, no wrecks, and all service records and has been babied. Couldn't be happier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Markmsf3
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing