Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get everyone, I bought an 09.5 G8 GT a few months ago, and am looking to get either a Corsa or Borla exhaust at some point. Is there anyone in western Washington with one of these cat backs that would be willing to meet up so I could see what it sounds like in person?

Thanks,

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I've got a Corsa, but also Kooks LTs, so it probably isn't what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I have Corsa catbacks that I installed at 6K last year. I'll be at the Krispie Kreams Puyallup tonight, Friday, about 9pm if you want to swing by.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys. 08G8V8 and Christiancoach, I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime to hear, but I know that the LTs increase the sound output substantially. I'd specifically like to hear what it sounds like with just the cat back since that is all i will be doing for a daily driver.

BBBBGXP I'll send you a PM to get your contact info. i don't know if I will make it down to Puyallup tonight but I would love to meet up sometime and hear your Corsa.

Thanks!

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Not sure where in the Seattle area you are located, but I'm in the north Edmonds area(Lynnwood/Mukilteo area). Let me know if you want to meet up sometime.

Jeff

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jeff I live in North Seattle but work in Everett. We should def meet up sometime. Btw I saw photos of your car a ways back, love the wheel setup. I am planning on going with staggered V710s myself.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Tony that sounds like a plan. I think I saw your car at a car show in Lynnwood last year. Love the Holden conversion.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Met up with Jeff today and he gave me a ride. Love the Corsa sound especially with the headers. Nice car Jeff! I will be looking for a Corsa at some point, especially considering how tame it is inside unless you want it to be loud.

Thanks,

Jeremy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Met up with Jeff today and he gave me a ride. Love the borla sound especially with the headers. Nice car Jeff! I will be looking for a Corsa at some point, especially considering how tame it is inside unless you want it to be loud.

Thanks,

Jeremy
All I heard of is that Corsa is expensive and drone free. How does it sound?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is expensive but sounds amazing, and is completely drone free (even with longtube headers). Loud when you want it, and you can drive at 60 without even knowing you have aftermarket exhaust. I will be buying the Corsa when I get an exhaust.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts