Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And More Pics:

Attachments

·
GM Enthusiast
826 Posts
With that offset and tire size upfront, did you have any camber alignment issues?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With that offset and tire size upfront, did you have any camber alignment issues?
There are a few mm between the tire and the strut. No issues.

I am lowered in front with Eibachs and at stock height in the rear.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are pics so you don't have to click the attachments:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those Mickey Thompson's look nice. How do they drive?
They ride nice, haven't got many miles on them yet though, so can't give you a full review. Plus, it's only in the 40s here, so they spin pretty easily right now.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Those look good...ok now drive them over here and lets see if they clear brembos lol.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys. Should clear brembos, they clear BMW bb kits.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Rawayzf: New wheels look good but not that different from the old ones. Looks like you have been busy with the mods, either that or I just haven't been keeping up. Since I know you are a tire and wheel guy and I too like to do the calculations on what will fit and what won't, I thought I would ask your opinion. Just ordered Solar Rain Flake powdercoated VMR 713's staggered with 19x9.5+45 rears with 285/35's Hankook Ventus V12's on back. I know it will be close but do you think I will need to roll? I'm still at stock height. Did you ever roll your quarters? May be needing to borrow an Eastwood roller once the wheel backorder clears.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rawayzf: New wheels look good but not that different from the old ones. Looks like you have been busy with the mods, either that or I just haven't been keeping up. Since I know you are a tire and wheel guy and I too like to do the calculations on what will fit and what won't, I thought I would ask your opinion. Just ordered Solar Rain Flake powdercoated VMR 713's staggered with 19x9.5+45 rears with 285/35's Hankook Ventus V12's on back. I know it will be close but do you think I will need to roll? I'm still at stock height. Did you ever roll your quarters? May be needing to borrow an Eastwood roller once the wheel backorder clears.
Thanks, and yes...very similar to my old setup.

Those are going to look very nice!

As for rolling, I think you'll have to roll ever so lightly. 275 will clear with +45 in the rear, but 285 usually requires +50. If you don't ever carry weight in back, and never lower, you might be able to get away without rolling, but a large dip might get a scrub. Might just be better to roll them.

I did roll mine, with an Eastwood roller. Pretty easy to do, but take your time. I pushed a little hard and got a little bulge. No one notices it but me, so that is good.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts