Votes: 41 47.7%
  • Vote for The Yeti

Votes: 45 52.3%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a tie breaker! In 72 hours this poll will close. VOTE!!

Vote for ENANDER18

Vote for The Yeti

·
Premium Member
4,892 Posts
Good luck Bro! (not really lol)

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
damn, 17 to 16 on the tiebreaker. We need a shootout or something instead! (hockey reference, not gun control discussion, lol)

Both cars are awesome, good luck to whoever wins!

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
good luck to both guy's - both awesome cars........

·
Administrator
4,922 Posts
Overall both nice cars. But Yeti has already won G8OTM at least once maybe twice. Then I like about everything on ENANDER18's car except the led lights in the headlights......hmmmmmmm decisions

·
Premium Member
4,892 Posts
Overall both nice cars. But Yeti has already won G8OTM at least once maybe twice. Then I like about everything on ENANDER18's car except the led lights in the headlights......hmmmmmmm decisions
I have won before. I've also lost more than anyone in the history of this forum lol. I've probably got more collective votes than anyone on this forum because I enter every month :drink:. I run because I like to share what I've done with my car. I love to represent the G8 community. I've paid my dues with this forum. 3400 posts deep and about a million how to threads/comparison threads etc etc. I would compete in G8 of the month every month if I could because I love participating on the forum. I wish more people would showcase their rides honestly. I don't understand how people build amazing cars, and go a year(s) with barely ever posting a thing about them.

I have a friend that has a bad ass G8. Cammed, stalled, brembos, custom paint etc etc, and he has ZERO posts here. He is a member, and he lurks but will not post up. I don't understand it...

·
Premium Member
8,113 Posts
Has this ever happened before? Just dropped me ballot in the ballot box. Good luck to both of ya'll.

·
Administrator
4,922 Posts
I have won before. I've also lost more than anyone in the history of this forum lol. I've probably got more collective votes than anyone on this forum because I enter every month :drink:. I run because I like to share what I've done with my car. I love to represent the G8 community. I've paid my dues with this forum. 3400 posts deep and about a million how to threads/comparison threads etc etc. I would compete in G8 of the month every month if I could because I love participating on the forum. I wish more people would showcase their rides honestly.

I have a friend that has a bad ass G8. Cammed, stalled, brembos, custom paint etc etc, and he has ZERO posts here. He is a member, and he lurks but will not post up. I don't understand it lol
Oh I realize you have paid your dues. From what I have seen you share more details on the steps you have taken to modify your car (including the DIYs) than almost anyone else.

I also very much agree with you on not understanding how some people lurk around but dont really become part of the community. I very much love posting and joining in on the conversations and helping people where I can. Im only 1300 posts in but I have only been around a year. Ill be here for quite a while longer though!

·
Premium Member
4,892 Posts
Has this ever happened before? Just dropped me ballot in the ballot box. Good luck to the both of ya'll.
A year or two ago I had a run off with Boss Hogg. He beat me in the run off by quiet a few votes I believe.

Oh I realize you have paid your dues. From what I have seen you share more details on the steps you have taken to modify your car (including the DIYs) than about anyone else I have seen.

I also very much agree with you on not understanding how some people lurk around but dont really become part of the community. I very much love posting and joining in on the conversations and helping people where I can. Im only 1300 posts in but I have only been around a year. Ill be here for quite a while longer though!
Right on man. I have always loved your car btw. The only color I like the Camaro rims on is Silver. They look tough on silver. When I first got in the market for a G8 I test drove a brand spanking new Silver GT. I was so close to going home with her but she didn't have a sun roof and the dealer wouldn't budge on the price. I'm talking $500 dollar difference between me and the dealer. I ended up settling for this white one for $8000 less with a sunroof and 3000 miles...

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
How bout a burn out contest ?

·
Administrator
4,922 Posts
Right on man. I have always loved your car btw. The only color I like the Camaro rims on is Silver. They look tough on silver. When I first got in the market for a G8 I test drove a brand spanking new Silver GT. I was so close to going home with her but she didn't have a sun roof and the dealer wouldn't budge on the price. I'm talk $500 dollars. I ended up settling for this white one for $8000 less with a sunroof and 3000 miles...
Appreciate the compliment! I actually wasn't looking for Silver when I bought mine but color wasn't a big deciding factor for me. I just wanted the 6 liter ls based engine and RWD:driving:. The heated leather was really the only option I was looking for. But yeah coming from an 04 impala SS I would have been fine without any options to get one of these bad mamma jammas!

Good luck on the run off

·
IdontRe Member
631 Posts
i agree with all the posts... i am very pro posting...

i also talk a lot if this helps.
My wife likes to do that during sex...

The other day, she called me on the phone.

I told her, "hey, don't rub it in my face!" :wink2:

PS, I voted for the white one. Good luck to both. :driving:

·
Registered
500 Posts
My wife likes to do that during sex...

The other day, she called me on the phone.

I told her, "hey, don't rub it in my face!" :wink2:

PS, I voted for the white one. Good luck to both. :driving:
ROFL!! Are you going to make it to this years extravaganza?

·
Registered
71 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts