Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to The Yeti!

"Thank you for the chance to represent the community. With so many diverse cars here it is an honor to be able to display the passion and hard work we put into expressing ourselves through our G8's, and I thank you all for giving me that opportunity.

I have tried to blaze my own path in creating a unique car with the help and input from some of the best minds in the G8 world, and also with the help and wrenching of my local G8 and GTO car club the Norcal Goats. It has been a heluva ride going from stock 4 years ago, to my 11 second grocery getter. I'm looking forward to the next round of mods to push the envelope a little further, and I'm sure you guys will be along for the ride!

Mods: Pat G tune, Pat G custom spec DOD cam
Rick Crawford Ported TB and Intake Manifold, 4in LS7 MAF
Ported heads with a valve job
VCM OTR CAI, Pacesetter Coated Headers
Solo Performance HFCs, Solo Performance catback
3.27 Camaro Diff, BP catch can,
5000k HIDs, Linea Corsa Z20 wheels
Koni Sport Adjustable Shocks, H&R springs
BMR sway bars and endlinks,
BMR subfame connectors and tunnel brace
BMR trailing arms and bushings"

-The Yeti

·
Registered
585 Posts
Congrats Ike!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Congrats Yeti. Always loved your car

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Congrats bud. You deserve it. Car has been tastefully modified and looks fantastic.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Congrats Yeti! Good looking car as always. All the cars were great looking!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Whooo Hooo! two wins, one week! Thanks for setting the goal a notch higher!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I hate you and your pretty car with all your amazing photography and ****.... Your photos are doing your beautiful White Hott all the justice that a photo can do. Well done sir, well done. (slow claps)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Got my vote! Great shot!

·
Registered
127 Posts
those wheels

Hey I been tryin to find those wheels for the longest do u kno where I can find them?

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Hey man nice car.....im dying to find these wheels but having no luck :-(
They are discontinued. You may be able to find a set from wheeldudeDOTcom, as he was the last person that was selling them that I am aware of. But straight from the manufactures mouth they were discontinued...

The VMR 718s look pretty similar though...

·
Registered
127 Posts
They are discontinued. You may be able to find a set from wheeldudeDOTcom, as he was the last person that was selling them that I am aware of. But straight from the manufactures mouth they were discontinued...

The VMR 718s look pretty similar though...
Yea I jus called them and they dont make or sell them anymore.....I want some so bad lol. I have 19inch staggered black BBS right now everybody loves them but I want the z20 I see ur in cali I am too near USC

·
Registered
335 Posts
Congrats. What are your tire sizes?

·
Registered
127 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
24 Participants
The Yeti
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing