Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts

·
The Last Of A Dying Breed
53 Posts
Congrats Yeti. Very well deserved, sick a** car for sure and a big inspiration for us guys who are trying to keep it N/A with some good bolt-ons!

5*****

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Yeti, Your car looks amazing! I just bought a 09 Sryker Blue GT yesterday. I cant wait to get started on making it look clean like yours!
congrats, make an intro thread, pics, and plans, maybe what you drove before... welcome!

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Thanks again guys. Really appreciate the love!

·
Registered
16 Posts
What a week, 11's and car of the month, Congrats!
I have tried to blaze my own path in creating a unique car with the help and input from some of the best minds in the G8 world, and also with the help and wrenching of my local G8 and GTO car club the Norcal Goats. I audacity temp mail origin t has been a heluva ride going from stock 4 years ago, to my 11 second grocery getter. I'm looking forward to the next round of mods to push the envelope a little further, and I'm sure you guys will be along for the ride!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I have tried to blaze my own path in creating a unique car with the help and input from some of the best minds in the G8 world, and also with the help and wrenching of my local G8 and GTO car club the Norcal Goats. I audacity temp mail origin t has been a heluva ride going from stock 4 years ago, to my 11 second grocery getter. I'm looking forward to the next round of mods to push the envelope a little further, and I'm sure you guys will be along for the ride!
um... cool. but why would you post this in a 6 year old car of the month thread?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts