Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of moving so I'm going through some old stuff and came across some old Pontiac stuff. Got the 2009 Pontiac Brochure with all the models in it, G8 Firehawk brochure (can't ever say I've seen any others) and some other miscellaneous stuff. Wasn't sure if it was worth anything to anyone.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Probably, I wanted the brochures, found and brought them on eBay.
Depends whether you want to go thru the hassle of listing and shipping them.

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts
I’ll take ‘em!

·
Registered
301 Posts
..... Got the 2009 Pontiac Brochure with all the models in it, ..... Wasn't sure if it was worth anything to anyone.
Just happened to be thinking same topic as you. I have the two editions of Pontiac's 2009 catalog (what Pontiac called them) covering all models (Solstice, the Gs. Vibe, Torrent) . These are two 'hefty' documents, 104 and 118 pages, beyond what I'd call brochures. The cover of the two 2009 catalogs are shown in the attached pic.

• 1st Edition is on the left, printed July 2008. Regarding the G8, covers just the BASE and GT; no GXP. Shows GT rated at [email protected]; torque [email protected]
  • 2nd Edition is on the right, printed January 2009. Regarding the G8, adds the GXP model. Now shows the GT rated at [email protected]; torque [email protected] Adds Bluetooth as standard equipment. Pretty much describes what we informally often call the 09.5 G8s.
Curious, ZODIAC, does your " ...Brochure with all the models in it," look like either of those in the pic?

Attachments

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just happened to be thinking same topic as you. I have the two editions of Pontiac's 2009 catalog (what Pontiac called them) covering all models (Solstice, the Gs. Vibe, Torrent) . These are two 'hefty' documents, 104 and 118 pages, beyond what I'd call brochures. The cover of the two 2009 catalogs are shown in the attached pic.

• 1st Edition is on the left, printed July 2008. Regarding the G8, covers just the BASE and GT; no GXP. Shows GT rated at [email protected]; torque [email protected]
  • 2nd Edition is on the right, printed January 2009. Regarding the G8, adds the GXP model. Now shows the GT rated at [email protected]; torque [email protected] Adds Bluetooth as standard equipment. Pretty much describes what we informally often call the 09.5 G8s.
Curious, ZODIAC, does your " ...Brochure with all the models in it," look like either of those in the pic?

Yeah I think mine has the GXP now you making me wanna look.

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts
You're funny. I was about to send you a PM if you wanted em.
I’ll be back in town Sunday. You can hand ‘em over then :grin2:

·
Pontiac Crazy
406 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts