Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Big D
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. I saw some older post from a few folks for TN but it seems they are a couple years old.

·
Big D
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where i work there is like 5 or 6 G8's. I was starting to think i was the only TN person here on the forum

·
Registered
249 Posts
Im here :) you guys need to come out to Arrington Vineyards this Sat! Would be nice to cruise with a few G8s!

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
GR8WHIT
78 Posts
I'm here from Chattanooga.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I bought my GXP from a guy in Murfreesboro back in November. So -1 for TN and +1 for TX.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Clarksville. Actually more like Ft. Campbell but I'm deployed right now (Army). Back close to the end of summer.

·
Registered
576 Posts
It would help if the Tennessee folks were placed in the Southeast section instead of the Mid-Atlantic section.

·
Big D
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah that caught me off guard when i first logged into the forum why Kentucky and Tennessee which are south east in everything else are mid atlantic here

·
Registered
228 Posts
Visited TN for 5 days a couple weeks ago and didn't see a single G8 or GTO.

·
GR8WHIT
78 Posts
I know of 5 around the chattanooga area possibly more.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I went to the Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge car show last weekend. No G8s at all. There were two or three late model GTOs.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im in Memphis. I agree with the regional placement or "misplacement". I know a couple people here that are on the board but they hardly post.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
187 Posts

Attachments

·
GR8WHIT
78 Posts
I went to the Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge car show last weekend. No G8s at all. There were two or three late model GTOs.
Ugh... I'm soo disappointed! I had no clue there was a show there last weekend. Do you know of any others besides the one in Memphis that's fairly close by?

·
Big D
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
there is LS Fest in Bowling Green KY sept 6-8. I was going to go to the pigeon forge show, but my cousin couldn't get his money right so we stayed local and went to the CMA Fest in nashville since it was the same weekend.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts