Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up an '09 GT and it would be cool to meet some members, see some of the mods up close and such.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Where abouts in the North Eastern part of the country are you in?

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts
Well, I am overdue for coordinating another NJ/PA meet that also brought some folks from NY & CT. We've held them in Valley Forge, PA; West Deptford, NJ and Parsippany, NJ.

Also, there used to be a strong NJ/NY crew that would meet often near NYC.

Finally, there are some NY/CT guys who get together once in awhile in CT.

I'm itching for a meet so I'll try to spark one this Spring.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Buffalo n.y. here. Might try and do a chicken wing meet up this summer. Going to run it by other local and Canadian members during our Canadian meet up come spring. If people express interest , I'll see about starting an official thread as an open invite for anyone who wants to come. I may have a couple Massachusetts members interested to come this way.

Well ,just thought I'd toss the idea out there as a feeler given all the northeast members that may chime in on this thread .

Welcome and congrats on the new ride o.p.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Ed and Bill at Mongillo Motors in New Haven, CT usually are gracious enough to host us once a year for a big get together. Hopefully will be happening this year as well.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'll keep the northeast group updated with any Masstuning events. They usually have pretty good showings with tons of different types of cars from blown beaters to exotics.

Sent from My beer cellar

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
hey

Well, I am overdue for coordinating another NJ/PA meet that also brought some folks from NY & CT. We've held them in Valley Forge, PA; West Deptford, NJ and Parsippany, NJ.

Also, there used to be a strong NJ/NY crew that would meet often near NYC.

Finally, there are some NY/CT guys who get together once in awhile in CT.

I'm itching for a meet so I'll try to spark one this Spring.
Can you make it closer to CT lol

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
They had meets twice at the brick house bar in South Plainfield

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Recently picked up an '09 GT and it would be cool to meet some members, see some of the mods up close and such.
Welcome to the club. I'm in Freehold which isn't to far from you.

Another brick house meet would be nice. We had a good turnout at the last one.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Buffalo n.y. here. Might try and do a chicken wing meet up this summer. Going to run it by other local and Canadian members during our Canadian meet up come spring. If people express interest , I'll see about starting an official thread as an open invite for anyone who wants to come. I may have a couple Massachusetts members interested to come this way.

Well ,just thought I'd toss the idea out there as a feeler given all the northeast members that may chime in on this thread .

Welcome and congrats on the new ride o.p.
Didn't know you were joining us! That's awesome, as I want to get a close up of an ORSSOM. Have yet to see one. How do you like it?

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Yes sir! Have my enhanced license form filled out and ready to submit. Me and valtec are in , I think zepcom is a maybe. Would be nice to have 3 or 4 locals come along.

Yea I love my intake. No problems ,no complaints. It will still be on the car when I come lol.

·
OGOC Member
2,602 Posts
Yes Guys come up to Canada The post for our annual meet will be going up in the Canada section in another week or so. So look for us there and all the info you need will be there. May 24th is the day. The Saturday after long weekend.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mark your calendars for Saturday July 19th. I am working with the show coordinators for this event, and it plans to be one of the larger shows in New Jersey. It will be held at the River Sharks Stadium and will include American muscle, European Exotics, Antiques and just about anything else on wheels. As soon as a flyer and details are set I will post it.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
well

Mark your calendars for Saturday July 19th. I am working with the show coordinators for this event, and it plans to be one of the larger shows in New Jersey. It will be held at the River Sharks Stadium and will include American muscle, European Exotics, Antiques and just about anything else on wheels. As soon as a flyer and details are set I will post it.
I know i can google it, but how far is That from CT??????

1 - 20 of 29 Posts