Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are they still in business?

I started to order a catch can today but now I see this thread and i'm holding.
Appears they are now "under new management" as of today.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422265
That's correct. Billet Prototypes under new management, so there will no longer be an issue with communication.

As mentioned in this thread, this was a side thing that James was doing. I am turning this into a full time business, so you won't come into the same issues you had to deal with before.

Call or email me any time you guys want. Even if it's just to call to say " omg you're a real person "( which a few people have done)
Teresa Craig
[email protected]

·
Registered
376 Posts
Already installed your catchcan on my car.

very impressed with the quality.

·
Registered
287 Posts
That's correct. Billet Prototypes under new management, so there will no longer be an issue with communication.

As mentioned in this thread, this was a side thing that James was doing. I am turning this into a full time business, so you won't come into the same issues you had to deal with before.

Call or email me any time you guys want. Even if it's just to call to say " omg you're a real person "( which a few people have done)
Teresa Craig
[email protected]
Teresa, you are already worth more than your weight in gold!! Just got the new bracket for my catch can yesterday!! Super fast shipping and great communication finally!! Very happy you are on board now with Billet Prototypes!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Seems the only thing that get deliverd quickly are the catch cans and catch can parts. Everything else is still a long wait. 4 weeks so far for strut top covers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Seems the only thing that get delivered quickly are the catch cans and catch can parts. Everything else is still a long wait. 4 weeks so far for strut top covers.
Some people have been waiting longer. The strut tops have been out of stock for almost half a year. Right now, strut tops are at the polisher and then off to anodize.

The reason the catch cans are done quickly, is because we make a new batch every 1-2 months, while the caps and other parts are done in much smaller batches and about 1-2 times a year. Only issue, is that if one color runs out, we can't make an entire batch just to restock that one color.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts