Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meaning no other G8 GT's/GXP's will be shipped to them from ports in California?

·
Registered
281 Posts
"Thank you for your inquiry and the most recent shipload of G8's arrived at the port in mid-April. There remains a little over 600 G8's at the port (GM Inventory.com) awaiting tagging in both G8 and G8 GT versions with the latest content updates provided in the weekly BPG Hotsheets (see attached). "

BPG Hotsheets May 22, 2009.pdf (845.8 KB)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Unless overlooked, I read that as base G8s and GTs, but no GXPs.

·
Registered
95 Posts
There has been a major run on GT's in the last couple days. Down to 30 left to be tagged. I'm betting GM did another incentive for the dealers to tag G8's this week. The end is near.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dang! I’m starting to think I should have waited for a used GT. I purchased an untitled 09 G8 Sedan with 3623 miles (PB/ 18teens/Sun roof/ Clothe/Blaupunkt stereo-11Speeker/4way adjust seats) for 22,950; trade in on a 2006 Nissian Sentra SpecV and upside down by 4k and change. Total purchase was 28,650.00. I’ve seen same or higher mile used GT’s for the same price (08-09). The bad part and why I jumped on it is there are few used G8’s (at time of purchase 1 only) in my area and even fewer new G8’s (Gulfport MS). Hmmmm….o’well.:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
mikemaj82
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing