Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I know its been around for a few years now but is still new to a lot of people. Its a free phone app. that allows you to live stream what you are doing at that very moment. People can make short comments and you can just talk to reply. Its awesome and have seen A LOT!! : ) There are a couple other apps like this and i believe facebook now offers something like this. I don't do Facebook so I don't know for sure. You/we can follow a fellow member here and when you go to broadcast, it notifies you they are live.

I was thinking that this would be a good way to help one another trouble shoot and be a great way to show/share some awesome moments with one another. I don't think the videos save but am kinda new with the app and don't know for sure.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
210 Posts
The app I'm looking for records my traffic stop, sends it to the cloud in true real time, without it needing any input from me, and without possibility of retrieval and deletion by the officer making the stop.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow. I figured this would gauge some interest. All well.

If you guys want to follow me on perisocope. Im under the name funky greens. I don't normally scope, so don't worry about me going on for stupid crap. Just if I have something of interest to the g8 community. Or an issue with the g8 and need a hand.

I was watching people drag race in New Orleans . I saw a mach truck and a tow truck with a car hooked to the back race each other. That was hilarious

1 - 3 of 3 Posts