Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 525 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Did'nt see a just Arizona spotted thread, so if there is one my bad! So figured I would start one so I didnt always have to look in the "Spotted Thread" since that is for everywhere!
Anyway.... I spotted a MGM GT last night I think it was around 4 or 5 . Guy driving, saw me too. Phoenix, Greenway Parkway.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spotted a Liquid Red GT outside of It's A Dog's World School of Grooming & the U.S. Egg yesterday morning parked. On Greenway Parkway (phoenix). It was there for a while, i noticed it first at like 9:15. Anyone that's on the board?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Saw 4 G8s (2 GT + 2 GXP) in my parking lot at work in Tucson !

·
Registered
177 Posts
I know of a 3 GT's at Luke AFB, 1 dark red, 1 PBM, 1 Silver. Down here at DM in Tucson, there is my car (PBM), 1 LR, and 1 Silver. I have had my car since April 08 and for a long time, I had the only G8 GT at Luke. Glad to see our AZ numbers starting to creep up a little.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Made into a sticky for convenience.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like a Pacific Slate GT with the 19"s works right next to my new job! In Goodyear, N.Litchfield and Van Bueren St. I hope to find out who! And hope the notice mine one of these days, but its always there before me..

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MGM Spotted on the I-10 today after 5pm, near exit 139. I was leaving Goodyear. It had the window down going the opposite way, guy driving. I have also seen you a couple days ago in the morning (both on other sides of the road), around the same spot!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I spotted and briefly chatted with a PBM GT in Mesa, car was nice! Cammed, dropped and nice rims, sounded extremely angry...

Cool owner, whoever you are

·
Registered
177 Posts
I am usually tooling around the SE side of Tucson near Davis Monthan AFB. I did see a white GXP about 3 weeks ago with an older white gentleman driving. I waved but he ignored me.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Taydaone where are you working at if you dont mind? I'm right off of estrella parkway and mcdowell.
I work at The Doggie Door (Dog grooming). Its on N. Litchfield and the corner of Van Bueren St. Just started working there like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I will be moving closer to there soon, probably in Goodyear!

·
Banned
323 Posts
I work at The Doggie Door (Dog grooming). Its on N. Litchfield and the corner of Van Bueren St. Just started working there like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I will be moving closer to there soon, probably in Goodyear!
Wow can't say I know the place... Is it in the Fry's shopping center? My mom has 2 dogs do you guys have pretty good pricing?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow can't say I know the place... Is it in the Fry's shopping center? My mom has 2 dogs do you guys have pretty good pricing?
I dont think so.. I didnt see a Fry's next to it! Its next to a Taco bell and connected to some other stores one being a Goodwill. As far as prices i think they are pretty good! The price depends on the size of the dog and if its just like a bath & brush (and nails and such) or if its a cut/shave. Do you know what she would want? And what kind they are?

·
Banned
323 Posts
I dont think so.. I didnt see a Fry's next to it! Its next to a Taco bell and connected to some other stores one being a Goodwill. As far as prices i think they are pretty good! The price depends on the size of the dog and if its just like a bath & brush (and nails and such) or if its a cut/shave. Do you know what she would want? And what kind they are?
Oh on the south side of Van Buren. Ya not to sure what she wants done but the dogs are multi poo's. I would say one is a medium size and the other is small.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh on the south side of Van Buren. Ya not to sure what she wants done but the dogs are multi poo's. I would say one is a medium size and the other is small.
Well based on what they are, they would proabably both be considered small. Just a bath,brush, nails , ear cleaning and tidying up would proabably be 25 for one. I dont price them but im guessing from what i have seen that it would be around that. A hair cut or shave would probably be 35. I would love to do them for ya!

·
Banned
323 Posts
Sorry took so long to get back to ya. Ya I will let my mom know the details and let you know if she needs a phone number.

Well based on what they are, they would proabably both be considered small. Just a bath,brush, nails , ear cleaning and tidying up would proabably be 25 for one. I dont price them but im guessing from what i have seen that it would be around that. A hair cut or shave would probably be 35. I would love to do them for ya!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry took so long to get back to ya. Ya I will let my mom know the details and let you know if she needs a phone number.
Alright sounds good. Oh and i have a question for ya, my boyfriend and I (goat13 on azdg) are movin closer to goodyear , trying to find somewhere pretty much half way in between were i work and were he works (in phoenix at midway nissan on bell). Alot of people have told him that going more towards goodyear is a bad area, can you tell me of any "good" areas to live or any bad? Or do any other fellow arizonia members know?

·
Banned
323 Posts
Ya i am also on that board (Gtogottogo). As for goodyear for the good and bad you can probably tell the south side of the I10 little older and more run down. If you go north of the I10 it would be considered newer and a good area. I would say Glendale on the west side of the 101 would be a good shot at finding a good area.

Alright sounds good. Oh and i have a question for ya, my boyfriend and I (goat13 on azdg) are movin closer to goodyear , trying to find somewhere pretty much half way in between were i work and were he works (in phoenix at midway nissan on bell). Alot of people have told him that going more towards goodyear is a bad area, can you tell me of any "good" areas to live or any bad? Or do any other fellow arizonia members know?

1 - 20 of 525 Posts