·
Registered
1,098 Posts
7:45 this morning in the car pool lane on the 17 , white GXP

·
Registered
273 Posts
Multiple sightings today!

Silver GT over at Banner Boswell this morning parked in the lot.

MGM GT with black wheels (V710 or similar) at LA Fitness off of Greenfield and Baseline around 1:15 this afternoon. I saw the guy get out while I was filling up at the QT.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
How come I never get spotted? :-( lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
Who is behind me on the I10

·
Registered
329 Posts
About to get in that HOV

·
Registered
75 Posts
Kinda late but i spotted a black G8 last wednsday with custom plates on Ina turning onto Thornydale in Marana. Might help to remember I was riding(motorcycle) right next to you.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've seen the same white G8GT with dark wheels in the HOV lane of EB I-10 during the evening rush hour twice this week. Nice lookin' ride

·
Registered
596 Posts
I've seen quite a few G8s around lately, even spotted my cars twin a few weeks ago on the 60. Rare to see another PSM.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
white GXP on the 17 south around 7:45

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
saw the same white GXP again this morning , LOSTHERO was the plate on it

·
Registered
264 Posts
You and I may be seeing the same car but I didn't ID it as a GXP

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
it has all the badges in the stock places , still rolling on the gxp wheels , it also has atleast a catback on it

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's me!

Spotted a Stryker blue GT on Speedway near deaf and blind shool.
So that was me! I work at the School for the Deaf and Blind. I believe my G8 may have belonged to SleepN, but I'm not 100% sure. I've sent him a message to confirm. First post here, so I'm excited to join to community!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I reunited SleepN with his old G8 today. He's got a pretty clean ride of his own. It's a super clean Typhoon. Thanks again for meeting me and answering those questions!

481 - 500 of 525 Posts