501 - 520 of 525 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
white SS on 7th ave , just north of the 101

·
Enthusiast
960 Posts
I'm on vacation, visiting Arizona. I've done a ton of driving, sight seeing, and haven't seen 1 G8 on the roads. :(

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i daily drive mine , though usually when i get home from work i dont go out to much

·
Enthusiast
960 Posts
On my last day I saw an IOM GT in Glendale. It was in the plaza that has What a Burger and Hobby Bench. Looked stock with tinted windows. I'm glad I didn't go the entire week without seeing one!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Saw a black GT with black wheels behind Durants at lunch today. Made me hungry for a good steak!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I saw 3 G8GT's in 2 days, which is some kind of record outside of the factory lot LOL

-White one eastbound 10 at the 202 split on Friday afternoon, I think the plate was ULQQIN
-Orange one 20 minutes later parked at an office park by Arizona Grand, personalized plates but I forget what they were
- Another white one parked at The Vig/Cibo on Fillmore early Saturday afternoon with aftermarket wheels and trapezoidal exhaust.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
red in the fast(slow) lane near metro center around 7:45am

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ok here we go I just saw a blacked out black G8 with Holden badges black V6 rims a spoiler and a rear window spoiler on bell getting on onto the 303 looked super nice

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
white GXP on cammelback friday night , nice loud exhaust

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Played with a PBM G8 GT with bolt ons, tune, and Camaro wheels today. Anyone on here? He he he.

501 - 520 of 525 Posts